Web Development ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Web Development Executive to join our Digital team. Our ideal person will be skilled in HTML, SEO, PCC and product data management. We have lots of projects to get stuck in to and an experienced team to work with.
- Job Title
- Web Development Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- HTML, SEO, PPC, pay per click, product data management, marketing, digital marketing, websites, CMS
- Up to £18-22,000 dependent on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 30 Dec 2019
Hours: Full Time
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with – they’re a lot of fun with a good work ethic.
- A competitive salary, lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
- Training in our products and services.
- The opportunity to learn, develop and progress in the team or in other areas of the business.
- The role is desk based at our offices in Agecroft, Manchester. There’s free parking on-site.
Purpose Of The Role:
This role is to support the Marketing team on a day to day basis with a wide range of digital tasks, taking proactive ownership and responsibility for a number of digital projects/ activity and regular responsibilities. To support the Marketing Managers, Chief Marketing Officer and Design Team in development of broad range of campaigns, marketing activity, online marketing, website updates.
Acting as a point of contact for online marketing/website services – sourcing costs, raising purchase orders and processing payments (liaising with Finance team). Reporting and tracking results and working with Marketing and Financial Analysts.
Assist the Marketing Team with any initiatives or marketing projects that deliver value to the company, including external and internal responsibilities such as communications and materials.
Websites – Nimans, avoira and Beyond Connectivity:
- Support Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Managers on updates and changes to the websites (as part of Marketing campaigns / events/ major product launches), including day to day website responsibilities including regular checks and updates to the website, making improvements and updates, reporting on website performance using tools such as Google Analytics/ Hitwise and other tools.
- Work with and support OME in line with Digital Road Map of agreed activity and to develop initiatives, improvements and enhancements to all website and the Group Intranet.
- Be responsible for the day to day product data management and website feeds.
Marketing materials – online:
Maintain electronic (ensure / produce flipping book versions / PDFs are produced for relevant documents/collateral) and that the relevant documents are added to Group websites and internal communication sites.
Data (for Marketing use):
- Point of contact in Marketing to work / support team on an “audit” / understanding of data for Marketing, liaising with Marketing Managers and Financials Analysts on the Database management and maintenance, including requesting data extracts for Marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for sourcing external data (based on establishing profile / volumes sectors/verticals and establishing data not currently held internally) based on briefs from Marketing Executives for Marketing Campaigns.
Competitor / sector insights:
- Sourcing competitor, sector insights and information and competitors marketing materials (inc. registering for newsletters / emails / information) and producing a monthly update (based on establishing / agreeing the competitors and insights required) for Marketing, Directors, Sales and relevant internal contacts.
- Working with Marketing Managers and Design team to provide support in drafting copy for marketing campaigns, collateral, website and development of Social Media for the Group.
- Day to day support and assistance for the Marketing team, including any other duties as necessary for the role inc. day to day administration and support.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- HTML and website development skills Product data management.
- Marketing degree or business studies degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one years’ experience in business to business marketing.
- Managing budgets and raising invoices.
- Database management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
- CMS / website experience and skills.
- Telecomms business experience.
- Experience of marketing across channels, indirect and direct.
- Experience of marketing in the following divisions, corporate, dealer and retail.
- Project management experience.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft office.
- Good numerical skills.
- HTML and website skills (including making updates to websites, SEO, PPC and develop Social Media)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Submit your application and we’ll be in touch if you meet our essential criteria.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.