UC Devices Sales SpecialistNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a UC Devices Sales Specialist to join our Premier Account Team.
- Job Title
- UC Devices Sales Specialist
- Home (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- UC Devices
- Company Division
- Account Management, B2B Sales, Technology, Telecommunications, IT
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 07 May 2021
Job Title: UC Devices Sales Specialist
Department: UC Devices
Company Division: Avoira
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a UC Devices Sales Specialist to join our Premier Account Team. As a UC Devices Sales Specialist, you will be required to deliver a high number of proactive, inquisitive, and structured calls into the base of customers to identify where and how we can grow business. You will be supported by the Senior Management team and have a team of sales support to help you deliver a world class customer experience to your growing base of clients.
Our goal is to grow the number of customers we trade with every month and to do this you will need to identify customers’ business strategies and promote Avoira as first choice for all relevant requirements. You will need to develop influential relationships with key decision makers within every customer and ensure we maximise delivery of Avoira’s product portfolio within that organisation.
- Achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium-term business plans
- Qualify and review bids and tenders as required from the customer base
- Establish Avoira as the primary supplier of communications solutions to the defined key account base
- Effectively manage the relationship between Avoira and the defined key account base
- React efficiently to customer queries and issues
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts
- Develop and re-engage with lapsed customers to understand what is required to win business back
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Avoira sales processes
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Avoira products
- Monitor competitor activity to protect Avoira’s position
- Regularly monitor revenue streams from orders to ensure consistency with forecasts
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver reports each month in a defined format to your manager
- Undertake all training as required by Avoira to develop the role as required
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Account management experience
- Sales experience gained within a Business to Business environment
- Experience of re-engaging with lapsed customers
- Technology/IT/Telecommunications based background
- Telecommunications product experience
- IT Hardware or solutions experience.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused
- Inquisitive and sales minded
- Responsive to coaching and self-development
- Good organisational skills
- Results driven
- Confident with a positive outlook
- Pays attention to detail
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work remotely.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more
- Effective IT Home Working set up
- Team collaboration through regular MS Teams interaction.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!