Training and Development Specialist – FTC 12 monthsNycomm Jobs
Hours: Full time business hours
What are we looking for you to do?
To support and develop people to be the best they can be and maximise performance. The successful candidate will work closely with the business to design and deliver effective classroom training, 1:1 coaching and independent learning resources.
What’s in it for you?
- A great HR and Training team to work collaboratively with.
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
- Wider opportunities to progress your own training and development in external courses, our products, services and industry.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
- There’s plenty of opportunity to win!
- The role is desk based at our offices in Agecroft, Manchester. There’s free parking on-site.
- There will be travel to other offices in Leeds and Bury and access to company pool cars for this.
- Research and design bespoke learning solutions to meet competency gaps and deliver a positive impact on business performance.
- Deliver effective and engaging classroom based training, including the existing suite of in-house management, sales and soft-skills training sessions.
- Support in the development of new learning material as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Carry out 1-1 coaching with our teams to continuously improve skills and performance.
- Develop and maintain online resources for our interactive learning hub.
- Maintain and deliver welcome day training.
- Deliver training on in-house computer systems (using existing documented procedures).
- Contribute to and/or lead project work as appropriate to drive a learning culture across the organisation.
- Any other duties as required for the role.
What do we need from you?
Previous experience as a successful trainer and coach, including sales training. We also require you to have experience producing and delivering course content with tangible results. MS Office is a key part of our day to day running in the Training team and you will need to be fully literate with this.
Submit your CV through our application process and we’ll be keen to give you a call to discuss more. We are aiming to host interviews in January, with an ideal start date in February/March latest.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.