Trainee Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity available for anyone looking to start their sales career in the Telecommunications and IT industry. We are looking for two enthusiastic and sales driven people to join our Sales division as Trainee Sales Executives, where you will be trained and developed to be able to progress in to other areas of the business after a successful 6 month probation period. We have work life balance and a friendly, motivated environment with free parking on-site and many company benefits.
- Job Title
- Trainee Sales Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, customer service, administration
- £16-£17,000 plus up to £2,000 bonus and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 21 Dec 2018
Purpose Of The Role
To work alongside the sales functions in Nycomm, in order to maintain accurate and up to date records and qualify new sales opportunities through an ongoing series of special projects and campaign work.
This is a varied role and will provide you with the opportunity to progress in to Account Management or New Business Sales or Administration in the wider business.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages.
- 5 GCSE’s graded A-C or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- Industry based experience would be an advantage.
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We are moving to interview quickly for this role so our current Trainee Sales Executive can progress in to their new role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment.