Temporary Junior Business AnalystNycomm Jobs
We are looking for a Temporary Junior Business Analyst for a Fixed Term Contract, covering for Maternity Leave.
- Job Title
- Temporary Junior Business Analyst, FTC maternity cover
- Manchester (Manchester, the UK)
- Company Division
- Business Analyst
- up to £22,500
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 30 Apr 2021
Job Title: Temporary Junior Business Analyst, FTC maternity cover
Contract duration: up to 12 months
Company Division: Nycomm
Reporting to: Business Analyst
Salary: up to £22,500
Benefits: Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance, Discounted Gym Membership and more
Responsible for supporting the Analyst team with provision, analysis, interpretation of regular management data and information to ensure strong financial performance. Researching and analysing internal and external data to provide the business with insight.
- Conduct analysis following clear briefs from the line manager using the most appropriate resources, including Masterpack, Qlikview & Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for providing regular reporting and analysis for business units to ensure strong financial performance e.g. marketing campaigns performance, lead generation, conversion and revenue which leads to identifying opportunities from analysis of new and existing data, for marketing / revenue potential; analysis of key verticals for the Nycomm Group to identify gaps and development opportunities.
- Support with the design and develop management reporting methods or methods of automation to meet information requirements across the organisation to improve efficiency of business processes.
- Support the team to recommend actions to management by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses which leads to improved financial growth.
- Help maintain Qlikview, the current suite of reports and generate reports where required.
- Support with resolving queries or issues on company database standards, procedures or processes in a timely manner.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the business systems; Qlikview, Masterpack, Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of company operations.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role Qualifications / Relevant
- 1 year administration in an office environment
- Educated to A Level – grades A – E
- Mathematical and Analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel User
- Educated to Degree Level
- Previous analyst experience
- Qlikview scripting experience
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Willingness to learn Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solver
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!