Technical Support SpecialistNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Beyond Connectivity department.
- Job Title
- Technical Support Specialist
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Technical Assistance, Customer Service, Telecoms
- £20,000 to £23,000
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Wed, 26 May 2021
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Company Division: Beyond Connectivity
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Beyond Connectivity department. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to Resellers across all product sets, diagnosing faults and providing service through to resolution. Taking part in development and testing of new and emerging technologies and product sets is a key part of this role.
- Dealing with both reactive and proactive faults across the whole suite of products, including Hosted Voice, Connectivity, WLR, CPS, SIP and other products in the Beyond Connectivity portfolio
- Submitting and managing faults to suppliers and escalating where necessary, internally and with suppliers, to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- Managing key Resellers and Customers’ technical requirements where needed
- Managing various upgrades to existing customer networks, products and services
- Testing equipment for compatibility within the Beyond product portfolio
- Providing technical support and advice to internal and external customers
- Providing training to internal and external customers where required
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone and through tickets
- Taking part in development projects to bring new products into the business
- Keeping process and technical documents up to date
- Delivering reporting to Operations Manager where required
- Any other duties required for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Technical/customer service experience
- Have an interest in technology and learning new product sets
- Have a flexible and positive outlook and attitude
- Be proactive and have good problem-solving skills.
- Telecoms operations/IT support background
- Hosted experience
- Experience in Partner support.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Technical knowledge and experience
- Resourceful, with the ability to think outside the box
- Problem solving skills
- Take responsibility for own learning.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!