Solutions Support Cloud SpecialistNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Support Cloud Specialist to join our Systems team.
- Job Title
- Solutions Support Cloud Specialist
- Head Office (Manchester, UK)
- Company Division
- Technology Sales Support, Technology, Designing Solutions, Creating Quotations
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus commission
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 05 Nov 2021
Job Title: Solutions Support Cloud Specialist
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus commission
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Solutions Support Cloud Specialist to join our Systems Team. As a Solutions Support Cloud Specialist, you will work with Cloud and on-premise solutions, providing information, advice and quotation services for nominated vendor products, working in conjunction with the Solutions Team to support the onboarding and training for those products.
The role will include the operational support of the Ericsson LG Cloud Portal and other Cloud Services as required for our channel partners.
- Provide 1st line operational support of Cloud Portals and other enablement services
- Provide quotations on request for vendor products and services
- Manage and farm the quotation bank in conjunction with the account managers
- Participate and attend dealer days and/or road shows when required and help promote Nimans and nominated vendors
- Report the value of the quotes completed on a monthly basis, including details of closure rates
- Pro-actively liaise with nominated vendor accounts on incentives and promotions designed to drive sales
- Host and control reseller webinars to drive sales of applications and new software/hardware versions of the product
- Achieve all sales and profit targets for specific vendor brands
- Respond to calls from resellers, or internal staff, with product or pricing related sales questions for nominated vendor brands
- Manage and re-distribute vendor price lists and sales info when updated
- Complete all pre-sales consultancies, including collating evidence of equipment specification, solution advice, and phone/email support
- Identify and qualify potential additional sources of revenue for all nominated vendor products and services
Liaise with relevant parties to ensure advice and guidance are offered on new products, price changes, stock levels and all information is correct
- Provide internal and external presentations/demonstrations, training and material to relevant parties to raise awareness of nominated vendor products
- Fully support the deployment of cloud services as part of the onboarding process
- Develop and maintain good, effective working relationships with all internal and external contacts
- Prepare and deliver all relevant reports as defined by your manager
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Previous experience of supporting technology sales
- Ability to demonstrate vendor solutions
- Technology based background, including network solutions
- Previous experience of presenting to customers of all levels
- Experience of designing solutions and creating quotations
Experience of working with channels and understanding the ‘sales cycle’.
- Previous experience of working with voice and data communication / IP Telephony.
- Results driven and business focussed
- Good organisational skills
- Receptive to technology
- Self-motivated with a confident outlook
- Responsive to coaching and self-development
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good team player.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!