Solutions Sales ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Solutions Sales Manager to join us. It's essential that you have telephone system sales experience along with converged systems and IP technology and a proven sales record. This role will operate in the field with our customer base in the South of the UK.
- Job Title
- Solutions Sales Manager
- Field (Milton Keynes, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Telephony, PBX, Cloud telephony, IP telephony, Telecommunications, phone systems
- Up to £47-57,400 on target earnings including car allowance plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To manage a specific vendor products within a geographic area in Nimans/Rocom, offering sales development and support, pre-sales consultancy and design, sales training, marketing and financial services.
- Increase sales of vendor products and services through all existing dealers/resellers within your territory
- Achieve all agreed revenue/profit and activity targets
- Ensure a pipeline of sales opportunities are identified and maintained.
- Identify lost customers and their reasons for leaving.
- In conjunction with Head of Solutions develop business growth through pro-active marketing and sales initiatives with the approval of the Marketing department.
- Stimulate market growth for vendor proposition.
- Maintain channel development through new reseller acquisition.
- Maintain the development of account plans for all managed accounts.
- Engage in end user meetings, project meetings and demonstrations as part of revenue generating activity
- Organise and assist with customer demonstrations/presentations and training.
- Have a full understanding and ability to demonstrate all Vendor solutions
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Attend all necessary new product training as required.
- Undertake any training as required by the Company or the role.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience of telephone system sales.
- A successful record in sales management and development.
- Experience of converged systems and IP technology.
- Dealer sales / channel development skills.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of writing detailed business plans.
- Computer literate with Microsoft office suite.
- Results driven.
- Business focused.
Please note that all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.