Service Desk Administrator – Audio VisualNycomm Jobs
Hours: Full time
What are we looking for you to do?
To act as the face and voice of the Audio Visual Service Desk, ensuring a speedy and efficient response to our customer enquiries. Enhance support for our engineers and be responsible for the effective flow of communication between the engineering team and the customer, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Training in our products, services and industry.
- The chance to work with fantastic visual technology.
- The ability to progress into other roles within the business.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
- The role is desk based at our offices in Agecroft, Manchester. There’s free parking on-site.
What do we need from you?
You will have proven experience in a service desk role, logging tickets and providing excellent service to customers. A keen eye for detail is essential with strong accuracy, organisation and communication skills. Ideally you will have experience with audio visual products but essentially you will be interested in technology and keen to learn our products and services.
Submit your CV through our application process if you feel you meet our criteria and we’ll be keen to review it!
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We’ll be moving to interview quickly with this role.