Service Delivery Co-OrdinatorNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Co-Ordinator to join our Technical Services team.
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Co-Ordinator
- Bury (Bury, UK)
- Tech Services
- Company Division
- Technical helpdesk, Online portals
- Up to £23,500 per annum
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 31 Jan 2022
Job Title: Service Delivery Co-Ordinator
Salary: Up to £23,500 per annum
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Delivery Co-Ordinator to join our Technical Services team. As a Service Delivery Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for providing high quality 1st line support for all aspects of our business including UC, AV and Radio, whilst working closely with our UC, AV, Radio Service and Sales teams.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails effectively and professionally, and deal with technical queries.
- Accurately log details of all faults on the CRM platform, and ensure they are forwarded to the relevant team.
- Liaise with the Installation & Project teams to ensure the smooth handover of completed project information onto the Service Desk.
- Engage with suppliers via the phone, email and online portals.
- Provide regular and timely updates to customers.
- Log calls/faults and maintain dialog with subcontractors, ensuring a timely fix, whilst keeping the customer informed.
- Liaise with internal departments (accounts/stores) where required to investigate and/or resolve issues.
Deal effectively with all hardware equipment faults and issue return notices for units still under warranty.
Embrace change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods and environment.
- Experience of working in a technical helpdesk environment.
- Experience of interacting with online portals.
Good understanding of the Telecoms industry.
- A good knowledge of the relevant, PC packages (i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Maths/English GCSE, grade C+.
- IT Literate.
- Experience of using CRM databases to log and manage customer tickets.
- Proven record of quality customer service excellence.
Skills & Qualities:
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and service standards.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to build good customer relationships.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- Good organisation and planning skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Dependable and flexible.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!