Senior New Business Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
Our Financial Services is looking for a Senior New Business Sales Executive to join their team. They work with the rest of our group of companies to provide our customers with leasing opportunities for products that may not be affordable in one lump sum. The aim of this role is to make our customers in the group aware of these opportunities and how we can help their business needs. Fancy joining the team? Learn more about them here: https://www.nimans.net/main/leasing-services
- Job Title
- Senior New Business Sales Executive
- Manchester (Salford, United Kingdom)
- Financial Services
- Company Division
- Sales, new business, Financial Services, Leasing
- £30,000 on target earnings to start (uncapped bonus) plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 25 Jan 2019
This is a full time role based from our Head Office in Pendlebury.
Purpose Of The Role:
Working In The Leasing Department To Develop Nycomm Leasing’s Customer’s Account Base And Increase Spend.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To qualify, maintain and log all quotes and proposals from the customer base.
- Establish Nycomm Leasing as the Primary supplier of finance to existing, miscellaneous and new accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nycomm Leasing and existing customers.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- To liaise with internal staff to pass accurate and timely leads.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nycomm Leasing sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Leasing products.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nycomm Leasing position.
- Regularly monitor the account base Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by Nycomm to develop the role as required.
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success.
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages
- Industry based experience would be an advantage
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Adaptable to change.
- Positive outlook.
- Resilient and tenacious.
We will be moving to interview quickly for this role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment. Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.