Senior Marketing ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
- Job Title
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Head Office (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Senior Marketing, B2B Technology, Digital Advertising
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 31 Dec 2021
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Hybrid Working | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will help to drive the growth of the Avoira brand and develop and communicate the Nycomm Group Marketing strategy, managing both internal and external communications.
- Develop and deliver marketing plans by sector and business size, driven by commercial objectives with appropriate content marketing and product mix.
- Implement marketing delivery plans across digital channels and secure buy-in from colleagues and stakeholders.
- Manage and develop the marketing and communications manager for Avoira UC Devices.
- Maintain awareness of competitor products and services.
- Make recommendations on the appropriate customer propositions for the sector along with the relevant delivery channel.
- Ensure that marketing activities of suppliers is relevant, accurate and appropriate.
- Work with Technical and Product Teams to bring the New Product Development pipe line to life and go to market plans.
- Manage and co-ordinate all activities through the Marketing Automation Platform and Customer Relationship Management Platform.
- Define programs for acquisition, on-boarding, cross sell/up-sell, retention/reaction/win-back, loyalty & referral (advocacy).
- Integrate pay per click campaigns, Google Display Network, remarketing, display and search.
- Develop customer journey through our website to result in increased leads and new business.
- Analyse campaigns (including email and paid media) and site performance to make recommendations for improvement.
- Complete weekly reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective relationship management skills with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy into deliverable operational targets.
- Ability to set and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, demanding, high-growth environment and ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong inter-personal skills with excellent organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to UK travel.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Relevant senior marketing (product or content) experience in B2B Technology, ICT or in an agency environment.
- Holds, or working towards, a membership of professional marketing body (Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Digital Marketing etc.).
- BA/BSc degree with strong academic record.
- Experience of delivering broad-based functional advice and support.
- Evidence of developing value and service propositions.
- Understanding of marketing legislation, compliance, data regulations and procedures.
- Strong working knowledge of Email Marketing Platforms; e.g. Dotmailer, Cheetah, Mailchimp, and/or Marketing Automation Platforms, e.g. Silverpop, Marketo, Eloqua.
- Evidence of use and management of current CRM applications; Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Experience of event management, production and co-ordination.
- Experience in digital advertising and media with mobile and/or e-commerce preferred, Kentico experience preferred.
- IT literate, understanding and keen interest in data, Excel and PowerPoint heavyweight.
- Telecoms/IT/Electronic Products experience.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!