Senior Account ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join us. This role is integral to ensure that our customers receive the best experience through great customer relationship management. Our ideal candidate will have experience in Telecommunications & IT hardware products and services and a background in a target driven sales environment.This role is based from our office in Temple Point, Leeds with free parking.
- Job Title
- Senior Account Manager
- Leeds (Leeds, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, Telecoms, IT, Telecommunications, hardware sales, technology
- Up to £21-24,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission structure and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Purpose of the role:
To ensure that the defined account base is managed for growth and customer excellence. Contacts will be made at all levels within an organization and will need to be influenced to maximise delivery of Nycomm product portfolio within that organisation.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To qualify and review bids and tenders as required from the customer base.
- Establish Nycomm as the primary supplier of communications solutions to the defined key account base.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nycomm and the defined key account base.
- React effectively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nycomm sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nycomm products.
- Monitor competitive and competitor activity to protect Nycomm competitive position.
- Regularly monitor revenue streams from orders to ensure consistency with forecasts.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver reports each month in a defined format to your manager.
- To undertake all training as required by Nycomm to develop the role as required.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Three years account management experience.
- Sales experience gained in a telephone or face to face role.
- Competence in working with single sales opportunity planning tools.
- Technology based background.
- Telecommunications product experience.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.