Sales Support AdministratorNycomm Jobs
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Administrator in the Dealer Sales division in Manchester.
- Job Title
- Sales Support Administrator
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- Sales Administration, Order Processing, Customer Service, Telecoms
- £18,000 to £22,000, plus great benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Sun, 25 Oct 2020
Purpose of the Role:
To work as part of a team contributing to the ongoing
success of the department. You will be required to actively enter customer
orders with maximum accuracy. You will also be required to take inbound sales
calls and deal with customer enquiries accordingly ensuring you have product
knowledge across a broad range of products within the Nimans catalogue. The
role also involves managing the dealer sales team emails, where you will work
to strict response times and demonstrate strong written communication skills.
- To ensure that incoming telephone calls and customers are
dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting/exceeding monthly target levels of productivity and
performance within Dealer Sales. Including processing orders onto Masterpack
with maximum efficiency.
- Part of a team managing customer emails on behalf of your
sales colleagues, working to strict response times and communicating in a
clear, concise and customer friendly manner.
- Ensure any reporting tasks on behalf of the management team
and done so accurately and within timelines given.
- Ensure all orders taken either verbally or written are
processed onto the Masterpack system as effectively and efficiently as
- The ability to deal effectively with prospect and customer
- To demonstrate an understanding of Nimans products.
- To have a thorough understanding of all Nimans systems &
procedures regarding quotes, sales, accounts, despatch and returns.
- Promote Nimans and advise customers of new product ranges
and offer excellent customer service.
Always take personal responsibility for problems and see them through to
- To have excellent time keeping and demonstrate flexibility
to working hours.
- To be a Team player who uses initiative and actively contributes,
participates and competes in the team environment.
- To assist other members of your team in processing orders
and general duties to help achieve department objectives.
- To be able to cope in a changing environment that sets high
standards and demands improvement.
- To be ready, (with the work station ready), for duty at
allotted shift period.
- To undertake divisional telesales campaigns, promoting
events or other activity when required.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Meet individual and department targets.
- Must be extremely efficient in order processing to meet
strict efficiency targets
- Customer service background.
The role is based in our Manchester office, however will be
based from home in the short term.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to an identity check and receipt of satisfactory references.