Sales ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager, specialising in our Unify products, to join our UC Platforms & Network Services department.
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus commission
- Field, Manchester
- Network Services (company: Nimans)
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 28 Feb 2022
Job Title: Sales Manager
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager, specialising in our Unify products, to join our UC Platforms & Network Services department. As a Sales Manager you will develop the sales of Unify products through both existing partners, and new Business Partner recruitment. This role will involve visiting customer sites when required to develop key trading partnerships, covering the full Unify portfolio.
- Achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Manage and develop existing Business Partners to increase sales of Unify on premise and UC products.
- Proactively target new business and seek additional revenue streams across all channels, in line with quarterly objectives.
- Attend and support end user demonstrations of the Unify products.
- Establish Nimans as the primary supplier of Unify equipment to new and existing accounts.
- Establish processes for analysing customer business levels, quotes and pipeline, to maximise sales opportunities and activity.
- Maintain a full understanding of any manufacturer accreditation programmes, and keep up to date with changes and developments.
- Monitor all spending Unify accounts to identify those who have a reduction in spend, and then work with the account manager to establish ways to recover any revenues where possible.
- Work to gain a detailed understanding of the Unify product portfolio and deliver sales training to business partners when required.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Attend promotional events such as roadshows, launches, customer sales meetings as required.
- Manage vendor relationships to create compelling product propositions and go to market campaigns.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new business initiatives by maximising market opportunities.
- Partner with internal and external peers to promote Nimans Network Services and other core technologies.
- Provide strong, clear internal communications and partner with other areas of the Nycomm Group to leverage existing relationships with customers.
- Effectively communicate and report sales results to senior management, highlighting any necessary actions in response to key variances.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Demonstrable experience of selling to re-sellers.
- Strong demonstrable track record in sales, delivering revenue and profit growth.
- Full UK driving license.
- Experienced in channel sales, preferably within a distribution, Vendor or Unified Communications based technology focussed business.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Results-oriented with a clear focus on driving performance to achieve targets.
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs to deliver growth.
- Able to instigate and maintain strong, productive relationships with a network of connections.
- Demonstrates integrity and passion with the knowledge that you are representing the number one respected distributor in the business.
- Competent with good interpersonal skills (presenting, listening, influencing).
- Adaptable to change.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!