Sales ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our Channel Sales division due to an internal move. This role will be leading and managing a team of up to ten Sales Account Managers and Sales Support Administrators. You must have previous sales management experience for this role, preferably in the Telecommunications sector. This role will be based at our Head Office in Agecroft, Pendlebury and has free parking on-site amongst many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Sales Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- Sales management, sales, Telecommunications, Telecoms, IT, Leadership
- Up to £40,000 On Target Earnings plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 25 Jan 2019
Hours: Full Time
Purpose Of The Role:
To manage and develop the Dealer Sales team to ensure Dealer sales targets are met. Recommend and assist with necessary training for Dealer Sales personnel. Assist management with target setting Recruit and train new members of Dealer Sales team. Proactively task and manage any additional target – involving sales team members in order to achieve the above objective.
- To ensure achievement of all agreed annual Dealer Sales targets and establish Nimans as the primary supplier of communications to existing miscellaneous and new accounts.
- To take responsibility for the sourcing and recruitment of any additional Sales Heads.
- To proactively set targets for new business and to ensure Dealer Sales personnel seek additional revenue streams within existing accounts.
- To lead, mentor and support additional sales team member(s) in respect of these objectives.
- Ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To monitor closely the activity of direct report(s) in order to achieve agreed activity targets.
- Take responsibility for increasing sales of vendor products and services through all Dealer Sales accounts.
- Ensure that direct report(s) : maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts, fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans’ sales processes, maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans products, maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nimans’ position, respond to management requests in a timely manner, undertake all training required by Nimans to develop their role as required.
- To maintain personal activity levels, set standards (to be agreed) to ensure Dealer Sales performance targets are met as a whole, conduct them self in a manner commensurate with the position they hold both inside and outside the Company, abide by Company Rules and Regulations, protect the Company’s image and protect the Company’s assets.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Previous sales management experience.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Ability to organise meetings, seminars etc including establishing the agenda and recording minutes
- Have an excellent command of the English language with regard to vocabulary and grammar.
- Be proficient in all forms of letter and report writing.
- In depth knowledge of the telecoms marketplace.
- Understand the applications of the products
- Ability to provide technical solutions
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.