Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our Business Development team.
- Job Title
- Sales Executive
- Head Office (Manchester, UK)
- Company Division
- Sales, Telemarketing, Telesales, Telecommunications
- £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, plus £4,000 commission
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021
Job Title: Sales Executive
Company Division: Nimans
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum, plus £4,000 commission
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our Business Development team. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for proactively targeting new business, seeking additional revenue streams and passing accurate and timely leads to our Sales Managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience within a Sales Executive role, with plenty of progression opportunities into an Account Management or Business Development role across the group.
- Work as part of our outbound telesales marketing team, working across different campaigns with current and new customers
- Proactively target new business and seek additional revenue streams
- Liaise with Sales Managers across the business to pass over accurate and timely leads
- Accurately update our internal system with all relevant customer details
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal contacts
- Effectively following up on prospect data, inbound leads and marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Previous outbound experience of generating leads and sales opportunities in a B2B environment
- Driven to succeed with a desire to progress and able to adapt quickly
- Business focussed with excellent organisational skills
- Respectful, have attention to detail and keen to learn, with an interest in technology
- Great command of the English language, confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and confident with CRM systems
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level – Maths & English essential.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!