Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join our Channel Sales division. You would be joining a friendly, driven team who provide a lot of support and the chance to earn an uncapped commission. There are also chances to win on the spot prizes, recognition for hard work and a yearly incentive for a holiday to be won. This role is based at our Agecroft office with free on-site parking. We provide product training and have an internal training team that provide internal courses and coaching 1:2:1. As part of our commitment to your development, there are regular 1:2:1's and appraisals.
- Job Title
- New Business Sales Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- new business sales, sales, telecoms, telecommunications, IT
- Up to £16-21,000 basic salary and uncapped bonus, plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 21 Dec 2018
Key Role Information
You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Nimans by identifying a prospect base of customers. You will also be provided with dormant accounts to reactivate their business with us. You will identify opportunities with new businesses to provide solution sales to the customer, through on-going product knowledge that we will support you with.You will develop strong relationships with the customers to develop future opportunities too.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 2 years experience) and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- Business focused, results driven.
- Previous experience of working in Channel Development/Sales.
- Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Results driven.
- Positive & confident.
- Adaptable to change.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be interviewing quickly for this role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment.