Radio EngineerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Radio Engineer to join our team in Avonmouth, Bristol. The team need someone who is capable of system design, implementation and commissioning. The role is part office based and predominantly working out and about with our customers at their sites. Naturally, there is a car allowance to assist with this.
- Job Title
- Radio Engineer
- Avonmouth (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Radio, engineering, PMR, DMR, engineer, electrical, electronic
- Competitive, plus car allowance, pre-agreed overtime and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 30 Dec 2019
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 oncall rota
What are we looking for you to do?
As an experienced radio engineer in the team, you will be involved in projects and maintenance with customers. Projects will cover the system design and solutions that our customers need. This involves the cradle to grave of customer requirement, design, implementation and sign off. There is also an element of maintenance. The role is very much “on the tools” but you will spend time with the wider team in the office, workshop and in the field.
What do we need from you?
- You will be experienced in Private Mobile Radio (PMR), Digital Mobile Radio (DMR), two way radio, an understanding of IP / Networking / Voice over IP (VoIP).
- You will be experienced in installations, utilising radio systems, designing these systems and commissioning them.
- You will be able to understand RAMS documents and it would be an advantage if you have experience writing them.
- Climbing and confined space experience is an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- A great, experienced team of engineers and technical consultants to work with and the ability to rely on them for support and knowledge.
- The opportunity to have autonomy and to work alongside a team.
- The ability to manage your own diary.
- A great range of company benefits.
- The ability to use your car allowance to choose your own vehicle.
- Training, development and the opportunity to progress.
Send your CV through our application process!
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity to check. You must have right to work in the UK and could be subject to security checks and clearances given the nature of our work and customers.