Purchase LedgerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase ledger to join our Finance department.
- Finance (company: Avoira)
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 31 Jan 2022
Job Title: Purchase Ledger
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchase ledger to join our Finance department. As a Purchase Ledger you will be responsible for the maintenance of all Avoira’s Creditor accounts in all areas of this function.
- Match and post all supplier purchase invoices.
- Resolve queries where necessary, ensuring supplier accounts are kept as up to date as possible.
- Process all Company expense invoices.
- Process all credit notes received.
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements on a monthly basis, ensuring all items are on the purchase ledger account and request copies of any missing items.
- Communicate any discrepancies and invoice queries with suppliers, requesting credit notes where necessary.
- Process twice monthly payment runs, including automated, manual and international payments.
- Allocation of direct debit and international payments, including any bank charges incurred.
- General housekeeping of the ledgers in order to keep them as clean and tidy as possible.
- Month end reporting.
- Preparation of journals i.e. accruals/prepayments etc.
- Bank, balance sheet and GRNI reconciliations.
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post depreciation and disposal journals monthly.
- Generates sales invoices for the Audio-Visual area of the business.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a purchase ledger and/or finance department.
- Experience of reconciling accounts.
- Good knowledge of Excel including VLOOKUPs.
- English and Maths GCSE, grade C or above or equivalent.
Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent numeric skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- IT Literate with a working knowledge of using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!