Project ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Project Manager to join us. You will be looking after our larger Audio Visual and Video Conferencing projects from start to finish. It's vital that you have project management experience. This role is based from our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester with free on-site parking amongst many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Project Management, Coordination, Project completion, project lifecycle, Administration, customer relationship management
- Offered dependent on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 12 Apr 2019
The Project Manager is responsible for the entire project life cycle of all AV/VC installations through to completion.
Performance Profile Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the entire project life cycle of all AV/VC installations through to completion.
- Act as a single point of contact for internal staff and customers for their installation projects
- Manage sign off and acceptance procedure for installation projects in-line with Videonations process
- Provide regular project updates and all related project communication to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Work to achieve project timescales and budgets
- Completion of all project paperwork to ensure contracts with customers are adhered to
- Manage project change control procedures so that the installation is accurate
- Attend on site customer meetings as required
- Manage projects to final and on site system sign off with the customer
- Liaise with service delivery coordinator to schedule labour resource
- Supervise installation engineers towards project completion to achieve a correct and completed installation, resulting in a reduced amount of future on-site call outs.
- Ensure that final documentation packages (i.e O & M manuals, “as-built” schematics, etc.) are prepared and contract close-out occurs in a timely manner
- Perform other activities commensurate to the role and assume further responsibilities as projects demand and/or as directed by the immediate Manager
- Videonations brand to become more established in the market place.
- Successful delivery of all projects on time and in budget
- Exceed customer expectations
- Understands and can articulate Videonations approach to AV & VC solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Stardraw and/or CAD experience
- Experience of managing large AV projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of AV equipment, signal paths and connectivity.
- Good understanding of the commercial aspects of project delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Recognised Project Management Qualification such as Prince2
- Experience with Extron, Kramer, Crestron, Cisco, Avaya, Lifesize, Polycom
- Understanding of control system programming
- 3 years or more managing AV/VC projects
Qualifications: A Level qualification or equivalent.
Driving License required: Yes
Mobile working required: Yes
Flexible Working hours: Yes
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.