Pre-sales & Operations ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-sales & Operations Manager to lead a team of pre-sales support specialists and post-sales technical support engineers.
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus commission
- Head Office, Manchester
- Network Services (company: Nimans)
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 28 Feb 2022
Job Title: Pre-sales & Operations Manager
Benefits: Hybrid Working | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-sales & Operations Manager to lead a team of pre-sales support specialists and post-sales technical support engineers. As a Pre-sales & Operations Manager you will be responsible for building a motivated and high achieving team, through effective leadership and line management of the UC and on-premise business unit, ensuring strong operational performance.
- Build a database of competitor accounts and help co-ordinate a consistent prospecting approach, aligned with each brand business manager’s objectives to recruit new customers (at distribution and direct level).
- Set clear objectives and KPIs for the team in helping them develop strong customer relationships.
- Re-define roles and responsibilities within the pre-sales team to maximise productivity and efficiency, and highlight training and development plans for each team member.
- Identify gaps in our pre and post sales capabilities and suggest plans to reinforce these.
- Build, manage and report a strong pipeline of opportunities on each UC/System brand.
- Ensure the team are sufficiently trained and hold the latest product accreditations in line with each vendor’s requirement.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to target key accounts with our proposition, ensuring we have sufficiently trained sales product champions across our teams.
- Work with the Head of Technology to identify and onboard new suppliers and complimentary suppliers as required.
- Develop the pre-sales team to support all UC portals and new products as they onboard new customers.
- Create escalation and resolution steps for your teams to manage queries.
- Monitor and report on SLAs, team efficiencies, training requirements, development needs, and all other aspects of performance in a monthly summary to the Head of UC Systems and Networks.
- Create new customer engagement and support contact strategies for technical support.
- Utilise resource within the business to meet operational efficiencies.
- Create, and keep up to date, team competency training matrix.
- Ensure the team is sufficiently trained and hold vendor accreditations to maintain our contractual requirements with each vendor.
- Work with our purchasing team as required to ensure our stock holding meets our run rate and pipeline requirements.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Experience in a sales or operations manager role, ideally working at senior levels within the UC/Comms or I.T. industry.
- Understanding of the UK UCaaS marketplace and understanding of the UCaaS ‘subscription model’.
- Strong demonstrable track record in sales management and delivering revenue and profit growth.
- Business development focus with experience in channel sales.
- People management experience, with proven success in developing effective sales skills and delivering through others.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Degree qualification or equivalent.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills, driven to achieve results.
- Commitment to providing the highest level of support and quality in yourself and team.
- Business focused and results driven.
- Positive and confident.
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Adaptable to change.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!