Part Time Leasing AdministratorNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Leasing Administrator to join our Leasing team on a part time, temporary basis.
- Job Title
- Part Time Leasing Administrator
- Head Office (Manchester, UK)
- Company Division
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
- £18,500 per annum pro rata
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 22 Oct 2021
Job Title: Part Time Leasing Administrator
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am – 3pm
Salary: £18,500 per annuum pro rata
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Leasing Administrator to join our Leasing team on a part time, temporary basis. As a Leasing Administrator, you will assist with increasing the sales and profit within the Nycomm Leasing team.
- Complete leasing secondary rental invoices – end of lease, ensuring payments are made
- Prepare and send letters regarding end of term and work out costs of title goods
- Assist with increasing the sales and profit within the Nycomm Leasing team
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Check documentation ensuring compliance with funders’ requirements
- Ensure all documentation is correct and chase outstanding paperwork
- Process credit applications for leasing
- Run credit reports and analyse them to determine if customers are credit worthy
- Work out rates for customers from different rate cards
- Deal effectively and efficiently with proposals and enquiries from customers
- Advise and work out rates and terms for Dealers (capital and payments)
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and check Dealers’ documentation
- Liaise with Funders and Resellers where necessary
- Any other duties as required for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- PC literature in all Microsoft packages, specifically Excel.
- Experience within the Telecoms or IT sector would be an advantage.
- Positive and confident
- Adaptable to change
- Exceptional attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!