New Business Team ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a great opportunity for New Business Development Team Manager
- Job Title
- New Business Team Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, the UK)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- new business sales management
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Wed, 24 Mar 2021
Job Title: New Business Team Manager
Location: Manchester, desk/ home based
Department: Dealer Sales Company
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
Purpose of the role:
To manage a team of new business sales executives providing strategic leadership supporting them in working towards achieving financial targets of bringing in new business revenue.
To identify and develop new business opportunities across all customer vertical groups in the Telecoms, I.T., Security and Cloud reseller channels.
Build a prospect bank and recognise revenue streams that will achieve set targets for new business across all product and service categories.
Who are we?
We are the largest independent telecoms distributor in the UK, winning a place in the Top 250 growth companies in the UK in 2019. We’ve won numerous industry awards, but we’re the most proud to be an Investors in People Gold Employer, meaning we invest heavily in the development, progression and performance of our people.
- Identify, build, and maintain a prospect bank of customers mainly through your team but also contributing by generating your own leads to be developed. Utilise market research, database mining, and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects.
- Evidence exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of QlikView and the team pipeline tracker.
- Ensure the effective and consistent use of CRM tools to enable accurate tracking of prospecting and deal opportunities, customer and contact information and timely forecasting of results through each of your team members.
- Assist team members in all forms of prospecting, increasing closure rate, deal identification and customer retention through monitoring, coaching, and demonstrating best practices.
- Recommend changes to sales processes or procedures based on team performance when relevant.
- Develop and implement strategies for new projects, products and services, e.g. Nimans exclusive brands or products into large accounts with high (£) potential spend. Working alongside departmental strategy to achieve revenue objectives.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services within Nimans and the core markets we operate within.
- Create and maintain a new business development monthly report incorporating core KPI’s, to include a full list of all prospects, sales revenue, number of visits, pipeline and forecasts where appropriate.
- Meet with your team hosting regular team huddles and review performance, activity and pipeline. Identify training needs and implement coaching or support initiatives to further improve performance. This will involve assisting and monitoring individuals within your team and developing their skills and sales techniques utilising call recordings and assisted MS Teams meetings with customers.
- To add value to the division in all areas of customer opportunities ensuring all opportunities are managed effectively.
- Complete team one to one meetings as required ensuring each team member is achieving KPIs and performance levels as required.
- Use all relevant company processes to ensure the effective development and management of staff.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years new business sales management experience
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands on problem solving with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to use initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
- Experience in collaborating with the cross-functional teams within the business or vendor to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically focused marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity using various tracking tools such as Canddi, QlikView and Dynamics
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- UK driving licence
- Previous experience of Channel sales Experience directly building and leading a high performing new business sales team with a consistent track record of over-achievement
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more
- Effective IT Home Working set up
- Team collaboration through regular MS Teams interaction.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.