New Business Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a great opportunity for New Business Sales Executive!
- Job Title
- New Business Sales Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, the UK)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- New Business, Sales, Telecoms, Telecommunications
- up to £31k OTE depending on experience
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 31 May 2021
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Department: Dealer Sales
Company Division: Nimans
Salary: up to £31k OTE depending on experience
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
Purpose of the role:
To identify and develop new business opportunities across all customer vertical groups in the Telecoms and Data reseller channels. Build a prospect bank and recognise revenue streams that will achieve set targets for new business across all product and service categories and generating cross sell leads for all other key brands.
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Nimans Dealer Sales.
- Build and identify a prospect bank of customers.
- Utilise market research, database mining and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects.
- Identify where specific opportunities are within your own prospect bank and work towards converting them into new revenue. Pro-actively hunt for target resellers and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from Nimans products and services.
- Develop and implement strategies for new projects, products and services, e.g. Nimans own Radius brand of products into existing and prospect accounts with high (£) potential spend. Working alongside departmental strategy to achieve revenue objectives.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of products and services within Nimans.
- Prospect customers via outbound calls across all prospect customer bases.
- Use digital media such as Linkedin to prospect for new business.
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner.
- Achieve all monthly KPI’s.
- To maintain agreed levels of activity.
- Deal effectively with proposals and enquiries from customers.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 2 years experience) and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual.
- Business focused, results driven.
- Previous experience of working in Reseller Sales / Channel Development.
- Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused. Results driven.
- Positive & confident.
- Adaptable to change.
- Reporting Create and maintain a full list of all prospects, sales revenue, pipeline and forecasts where appropriate.
- To add value to the division in all areas of customer opportunities ensuring all opportunities are managed effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more
- Effective IT Home
- Working set up Team collaboration through regular MS Teams interaction.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!