New Business Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Sales Executive to join our Dealer Sales team.
- Job Title
- New Business Sales Executive
- Head Office (Manchester, UK)
- Dealer Sales
- Company Division
- Sales, New Business
- Up to £25,000 per annum, plus up to £6,000 commission
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 24 Sep 2021
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Department: Dealer Sales
Company Division: Nimans
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic, plus up to £6,000 commission
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Sales Executive to join our Dealer Sales department. As a New Business Sales Executive, you will identify and develop new business opportunities, build a prospect bank and develop new business relationships to generate and negotiate new income.
We have a diverse portfolio of fantastic market leading brands such as JPL, EPOS (Sennheiser), Yealink, Yamaha, CHERRY, Jabra and many more. We provide expert product training, after sales support, and an extensive warm customer base, all ready to be leveraged for a competitive sales OTE, hybrid working environment, positive culture and plenty of development opportunities.
- Utilise market research, database mining and customer vertical categories to identify new prospects
- Identify opportunities within your own prospect bank and work towards converting them into new revenue
- Pro-actively search for resellers and establish communication with businesses that can benefit from Nimans' products and services
- Develop and implement strategies for new projects, products and services
- Work alongside departmental strategy to achieve revenue objectives
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, solution pitch, negotiation, close, handover to account management team
- Maintain knowledge of Nimans’ products and services Use digital media, such as LinkedIn, and outbound calls to prospect for new business
- Answer inbound enquiries via telephone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Achieve all monthly KPIs Deal effectively with proposals and enquiries from customers.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, email, telephone, and presentation
- Capable of working independently and having responsibility as an individual.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Business focused and results driven
- Responsive to coaching and self-development
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Adaptable to change
- Resilient and tenacious with a positive outlook
- Goal oriented and highly motivated.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!