NEC Product ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Systems pre-sales team. Our ideal candidate will be experienced in phone systems, cloud telephony, and a knowledge of the NEC brand, cloud / data centre deployments and IT products to provide high level pre-sales support. This is predominantly an internal role based at our office in Pendlebury, Manchester with occasional visits to customers.
- Job Title
- NEC Product Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- phone systems, cloud telephony, NEC, data centre deployment, IP telephony, Cloud
- Up to £38,000 on target earnings dependent on experience plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Purpose of the role:
To provide project and solution build support for existing and new business partners for NEC 3C and associated products
- To achieve all sales targets associated to the NEC Brand
- To maintain and develop the 3C pipeline in conjunction with NEC High Touch/Nimans Territory Team
- To provide external customer facing support with Project Meetings with both reseller and end user adhoc
- To provide training assistance and support of NEC account managers for resellers
- Maintain a level of external activity as required to ensure the NEC 3C Projects Pipeline is brought to revenue as quickly as possible
- To assist in the building and delivering of NEC 3C projects in conjunction with partners, and NEC high touch account team
- To ensure the successful completion of NEC 3C orders internally in Nimans though project ownership from Quote to Delivery and payment.
- Continue to service SV/SL opportunities and support for those resellers engaged with NEC 3C
- Provide Pre Sales cover for SL/SV in absences by other Pre Sales Team Members
- During quieter times provide external customer facing support for SL/SV reseller to ensure the company maintains an adequate customer facing presence with the brand
- Maintain a high level of administration in a timely fashion ensuring diary, movement tracking, pipeline and visit reports are up to date weekly
- Provide a high level of pre-sales support for Business partners on the NEC 3C product range.
- Provide the necessary training for business partners sales and pre-sales teams when necessary.
- Pro-actively work with business partners to help with closing business.
- Respond to business partners requests, telephone calls and e-mails professionally and promptly.
- Provide guidance for the relevant accreditation programme for resellers, offering advice and assistance where necessary.
- Participate and attend Dealer days and/or Road shows when required and help promote the Company/Supplier relationship.
- Provide on-line/webinar demonstrations & training to business partners and staff.
- Provide on-site demonstrations & training to business partners and staff. (limited requirement)
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Develop and maintain good, effective working relationships with all internal and external contacts
- To effectively manage own diary Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required to develop the role as required.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Experience in project management.
- Responsive to coaching & self development.
- Self-motivated & organised.
- Adaptable to change.
- Confident face to face presenter/demonstrator
- Extremely customer focused
Qualifications / Relevant experience required:
- Full UK driving licence.
- Good understanding of voice and data communication/IP Telephony
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages
- Technology based background
- Understanding of Cloud Telephony / Server or Data Centre deployments
- Previous NEC experience, desirable but not essential
- Previous Pre Sales experience on any brand
- Good IT Knowledge
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.