Marketing ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team at Head Office. This is a broad marketing role with lots of variety ranging from events, digital, social and print. The role is based in Pendlebury, Manchester with free on-site parking amongst many other company benefits.
- Job Title
- Marketing Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- marketing assistant, marketing, print media, social media, digital marketing
- Up to £20-22,000 dependent on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 28 Jun 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
This role is to support the Marketing Team on a day to day basis with a wide range of tasks. Quickly take ownership and responsibility for a number of projects/ activity and regular responsibilities. Longer-term – development of our own “grow our own” marketers, to become a key member of the Marketing team and develop within the team and wider Nycomm Group. Develop successful candidate to become an experienced marketer and understand the Nycomm Group, role of marketing and grow and develop skills and experience.
Immediate Requirement Overview:
- To assist the Marketing Managers for the Direct Business and Nimans in all aspects of business to business marketing activity.
- To support the Marketing Managers, Chief Marketing Officer and Design Team in development of broad range of campaigns, marketing activity, events, online marketing, website updates.
- Acting as a point of contact for marketing supporting suppliers (for events, print and production and online marketing/website services) – sourcing costs, raising purchase orders and processing payments (liaising with Finance team).
- Reporting and tracking results and reporting working with /liaising with Marketing and Financial Analysts.
- Assist the Marketing Team with any initiatives or marketing projects that deliver value to the company, including external and internal responsibilities such as internal posters, communications, materials and collateral for internal and external events.
- Take increased responsibilities for support/ elements of marketing campaigns, initiatives, projects, events, materials and communications.
Key Responsibilities Campaigns / Materials/ Events:
- Supporting Marketing Managers in the development of campaigns, materials, collateral and events – including briefing Design team, liaising with internal / external contacts, producing landing pages for the website for campaigns and making updates to the website for campaigns / strategic marketing activity – using the CMS and liaising with the MEs and Online Marketing Executive.
- Websites – Nimans, Rocom and Network Services / GS-hosted: Support Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Managers on updates and changes to the websites (as part of Marketing campaigns / events/ major product launches), including day to day website responsibilities including regular checks and updates to the website, making improvements and updates, reporting on website performance using tools such as Google Analytics/ Hitwise and other tools.
- Work with and support OME in line with Digital Road Map of agreed activity and to develop initiatives, improvements and enhancements to all website and the Group Intranet.
- Marketing materials – Internal: Day to day point of contact internally for supplying marketing materials inc. brochures, leaflets, internal communications inc. deskdrops/posters/pull up banners and work with / support Marketing team on producing internal briefing documents/emails (for Opps team/ Sales / relevant contacts) for Marketing campaigns / events / key pieces of marketing activity.
- Ensure that all leaflet/marketing materials in the office are always stocked, and posters are kept up to date.
- Marketing materials – online: Maintain electronic (ensure / produce flipping book versions / PDFs are produced for relevant documents/collateral) and that the relevant documents are added to Group websites and Intranet.
- Warehouse contact for Marketing materials: Point of contact for Marketing with warehouse for managing stock levels and booking in / out all stock of marketing collateral and materials for events, sales team, post room for Welcome Packs and offices (now that a full audit has been carried out and process agreed).
- Printing Marketing materials: Briefing and managing relationships with internal contacts and external print/production suppliers to obtain quotes including design, printers, provide this information to relevant Marketing team, gain approvals and produce/ process Purchase Orders and payment, provide relevant files/designs (working with Marketing Execs and Design team) to external suppliers and process jobs (liaising with Marketing team).
- Event materials: Produce / arrange production (internally/ externally) of marketing materials such as pull up banners, hand-outs, (working with Marketing) to support sales events including roadshows, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Data (for Marketing use): Point of contact in Marketing to work / support team on an “audit” / understanding of data for Marketing, liaising with Marketing Managers and Financials Analysts on the Database management and maintenance, including requesting data extracts for Marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for sourcing external data (based on establishing profile / volumes sectors/verticals and establishing data not currently held internally) based on briefs from Marketing Executives for Marketing Campaigns.
- Marketing Emails: Responsible for management of campaigns through the Group’s email tool Wired, including creating emails (liaising with MEs/OME and Design team), loading data, finalising and loading email design, transmitting and providing reports and clicked/open data to the team and internal / external contacts – develop and manage an email “calendar/schedule” and liaise with Marketing Managers to ensure this is tracked and communicated.
- Events – planning, preparation and logistics: Support the day to day contact with external event contacts and relevant internal contacts, responsible for the logistics inc; booking venues, hotels, sourcing merchandise, collating marketing collateral, booking out stock /product for events, liaising with Telemarketing team re. attendees/ follow ups and confirming attendees (for our own events) and working with Marketing Managers to produce internal briefings.
- Events Calendar: Support the maintenance of the central events calendar, sourcing information on new /existing events, communicating this information to Marketing / internal contacts, providing updates internally on choice / rationale to attend events, tracking leads, results from events and acting as key internal / external point of contact for events, ensuring Marketing, Directors and key contacts are aware / invited to events.
- Competitor / sector insights: Sourcing competitor, sector insights and information and competitors marketing materials (inc. registering for newsletters / emails / information) and producing a monthly update (based on establishing / agreeing the competitors and insights required) for Marketing, Directors, Sales and relevant internal contacts.
- Producing Copy/content: Working with Marketing Managers and Design team to provide support in drafting copy for marketing campaigns, collateral, website and development of Social Media for the Group.
- Day to day support and assistance: for the Marketing team, including any other duties as necessary for the role inc. day to day administration and support.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Marketing degree or business studies degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one years’ experience in business to business marketing.
- Managing budgets and raising invoices.
- Database management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
- CMS / website experience and skills
- Telecomms business experience.
- Experience of marketing across channels, indirect and direct.
- Experience of marketing in the following divisions, corporate, dealer and retail.
- Project management experience.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, Microsoft office.
- Good numerical skills.
- CMS (ideally HTML) and website skills (including making updates to websites, and develop Social Media)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.