Marketing ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Executive.
- Job Title
- Marketing Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kindgom)
- Company Division
- Marketing, Telecommunications, Telecoms, CMS, HTML, Social Media, Project Management
- up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 03 May 2021
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Department: Marketing Company
Salary: up to £25,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Marketing Executive. As a Marketing Executive you will support the Marketing Managers, Chief Marketing Officer and Design team in development of a broad range of campaigns, marketing activity, events, online marketing and website updates. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience within a Marketing Executive role, with plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
- Supporting Marketing Managers in the development of campaigns, materials, collateral and events
- Briefing the Design team, liaising with internal and external contacts and producing landing pages for the website for campaigns and strategic marketing activity
- Day to day website responsibilities including regular checks, making improvements and updates and reporting on website performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- Point of contact internally for supplying marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, internal communications, deskdrops, posters and pull up banners
- Supporting the Marketing team on producing internal briefing documents and emails for marketing campaigns and/or events
- Maintaining electronic material, ensuring relevant documents are added to the Group websites and Intranet
- Briefing and managing relationships with internal contacts and external print/production suppliers to obtain quotes
- Working with Marketing Execs and the Design team to gain approval and provide relevant files/designs to external suppliers
- Liaising with Marketing Managers and Financials Analysts on the Database management and maintenance, including requesting data extracts for Marketing campaigns
- Working with Marketing Managers and the Design team to create and manage email Marketing campaigns through the Group’s email tool, Wired
- Supporting the day to day communication with external event contacts and relevant internal contacts responsible for booking venues, hotels, sourcing merchandise, collating marketing collateral and booking out stock/products for events
- Supporting the maintenance of the central events calendar, sourcing information on new/existing events, communicating this information to Marketing/internal contacts and ensuring Marketing, Directors and key contacts are aware/invited to events
- Sourcing competitor/sector insights and information of competitors’ marketing materials and producing a monthly update for Marketing, Directors, Sales and relevant internal contacts
- Working with Marketing Managers and the Design team to provide support in drafting copy for marketing campaigns, collateral, website and development of Social Media for the Group
- Day to day support and assistance for the Marketing team, including any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Marketing degree or business studies degree or equivalent
- Minimum one years’ experience in business to business marketing
- Managing budgets and raising invoices
- Database management
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Excel
- CMS/website experience and skills.
- Telecoms business experience
- Experience of marketing across channels, indirect and direct
- Experience of marketing in the following divisions: corporate, dealer and retail
- Project management experience.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Microsoft office
- Good numerical skills
- CMS (ideally HTML) and website skills (including making updates to websites, and developing Social Media)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more
- Effective IT Home Working set up
- Team collaboration through regular MS Teams interaction.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!