Key Account ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager in the technology sector to develop and manager a Key Account for our company Yealink UK. You will be managing the requirements and developing business for Yealink UK's products with this Key Account's various contacts. This role will involve visiting the customer sites to educate their employees about our products and assist with sales to end user customers. Many of the sites are located in the South of the UK and our ideal candidate will be located in this area.
- Job Title
- Key Account Manager
- South (Milton Keynes, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Key account management, account manager, telecoms, sales, business development
- Expected on target earnings £56,600 plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 08 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To support the growth plans throughout the BT Group that will drive sales across the Yealink product set. To become the conduit between both organisations to ensure all operational, sales, and strategies are aligned. To develop relationships and engage with the broader BT business that will improve knowledge of the Yealink product set to remain the primary brand of choice.
- Identify business growth opportunities throughout the BT Group.
- Identify opportunities to improve business systems.
- Identify BT channels to explore and build upon.
- Create methodologies to drive best practice.
- Create tactical sales campaigns that meet market and partner needs.
- Create sales plans that support desired business outcomes.
- Develop relationships with all stakeholders inward and outward facing.
- Develop propositions for Unified Communications markets.
- Develop account mapping plans.
- Manage and drive Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Manage knowledge transfer programmes.
- Manage Yealink China engagement plans.
- Any other duties necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven track record of successful major account management.
- Ability to negotiate and discuss at a commercial level.
- Ability to navigate through and around complex organisations.
- Ability to drive results.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Experience of working with BT, or similar.
- Experience in voice and data.
- Prince2 or similar project management methodology.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be moving to interview quickly with suitable applicants.