Junior Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity available for someone looking to start their sales career in the Telecommunications and IT industry. You will be enthusiastic and sales driven to join our Sales division as a Junior Sales Executive, where you will be trained and developed to be able to progress in to an account management role after a successful 6 month probation period. This is a successful programme that we run every 6 months with a proven track record - we're looking to replace someone who has just progressed internally! We have work life balance and a friendly, motivated environment with free parking on-site plus many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Junior Sales Executive (SS-JSE-01)
- Leeds (Leeds, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, Customer Service, Administration
- £15,525-17,000 basic salary, up to £2,000 bonus plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 21 Dec 2018
Purpose Of The Role
To work alongside the sales functions of Rocom, in order to maintain accurate and up to date records and qualify new sales opportunities through an ongoing series of special projects.
- To achieve all agreed performance measures.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams.
- To liaise with the applicable Sales Managers to pass accurate and timely leads.
- Accurately update Masterpack with details of all customer contacts.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nycomm processes and procedures.
- Increase levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nycomm products.
- Increase knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nycomm position.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- To undertake all training required by Nycomm to develop the role as required.
- Ability to manage own diary and time effectively.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- PC literate and able to use basic Microsoft Office packages.
- 5 GCSE’s graded A-C or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- Industry based experience would be an advantage.
- Proven experience of telesales with demonstrable success
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused with excellent organisational skills.
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Results driven.
- Confident with a positive outlook.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We are moving to interview quickly for this role so our current Junior Sales Executive can progress in to their new role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment.