Internal Technical Sales Specialist – CCTV & AVNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an Internal Technical Sales Specialist to join our CCTV & AV Division. This role is integral for our customers to ensure they are supported with their technical solutions.
- Job Title
- Internal Technical Sales Specialist - CCTV & AV
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- CCTV & AV
- Company Division
- CCTV, AV, Channel Sales, technical sales, sales, distribution
- Competitive package
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
Working with the CCTV & AV division to support technical customer sales internally. This role is to support the resellers with information and advice pre-sale and also to support the external sales team and drive business development.
Key Responsibilities – Sales
- To achieve all sales and profit targets for specific vendor brands
- To provide quotations for the resellers on request for vendor products and services.
- To manage and farm the quotation bank in conjunction with the account managers.
- Participate and attend dealer days and/or road shows when required and help promote Nimans and nominated vendors.
- To report the value of the quotes completed on a monthly basis including details of closure rates.
- To pro-actively liaise with nominated vendor accounts (in conjunction with the account managers) on incentives and promotions designed to drive sales.
Key Responsibilities – Support
- To respond to calls from resellers or internal staff with product or pricing related sales questions for nominated vendor brands.
- To monitor the Top 100 reseller report and assist the Solutions Support Team Manager to identify accounts who have a reduction in spend and then work the account manager to establish why.
- To monitor the Top 100 reseller report and identify profit anomalies, establish reasons for this and rectify.
- To manage and re-distribute vendor price lists when updated either by Nimans or vendors.
- To manage and re-distribute the vendors sales info to the resellers via email.
- Complete all pre-sales consultancies including collating evidence of equipment specification, solution advice, and phone/email support.
- Identify and qualify potential additional sources of revenue for all nominated vendor products and services.
- Ensure all team members, outsourced or internal offer relevant and appropriate after sales care, e.g. account management, technical support etc.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure advice and guidance are offered on new products, price changes, stock levels and all information is correct.
- Maintain and liaise with purchasing regarding price list changes for all dealers and dealer sales and make sure this is properly communicated via the elected channels.
- Provide internal and external presentations/demonstrations, training and material to relevant parties to raise awareness and sales ability for the nominated vendor products and develop the reseller.
Key Responsibilities – Nycomm
- General Develop and maintain good, effective working relationships with all internal and external contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nycomm processes.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver all relevant reports as defined by your manager.
- Undertake all training required by Nycomm to develop the role as required.
- Be willing to undertake any relevant supplier accreditation certifications.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Previous experience of supporting technology sales
- Ability to demonstrate vendor solutions.
- Technology based background, including network solutions.
- Previous experience of presenting to customers of all levels.
- Experience of designing solutions and creating quotations.
- Experience of working with channels and understanding the ‘sales cycle’.
- Previous experience of working with voice and data communication / IP Telephony.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Results driven.
- Business focus.
- Good organisational skills.
- Receptive to technology.
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Confident outlook.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.