Instrumentation & Radio System EngineerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Instrumentation & Radio System Engineer to join our team in Bristol. This role is vital for maintaining our customers' needs in installation and support. We require someone with experience dealing with instrumentation and radio systems. The role will be accompanied with a suitable vehicle for rough terrain and will be based at our office in Avonmouth.
- Job Title
- Instrumentation & Radio System Engineer
- Avonmouth (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- instrumentation, customer support, radio system, engineer
- Up to £29,000 dependent on experience, plus vehicle and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 22 Mar 2019
Hours: Full Time 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
Based at our South West region office you will be responsible for supporting Control and Communication / SCADA systems. In addition, you will support the design, installation and commissioning of all aspects of PMR, DMR, telemetry radio and microwave infrastructure.
- HNC Electrical/Electronics or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience of the two-way radio communications industry.
- LV electrical systems installation & maintenance Experience of communications protocols & networks (TCP/IP, MODBUS, Profibus, RS232),
- Control & Communication/SCADA
- Knowledge, experience & understanding of IP based technologies including VoIP.
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Able to work under own initiative to deadlines.
- Able to work away from home.
- Competent to produce H&S documentation.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Wireless systems
- RF Principles
- Alternative Power Solutions
- CCNA-Layer 2/layer 3 network topography
- PLC programming Project Management
A full job description is available upon request.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be moving to interview quickly with this role. Submit your application today to avoid disappointment.