Head of SalesNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Head of Sales to join us for an exciting opportunity in a growing division with big aspirations. We require this individual to have lengthy experience of working with Chinese manufacturers and experience of leading and driving a sales division. This role is integral for one of our key brands, Yealink UK, to be successful in the marketplace. Based in Manchester, the role requires frequent travel to see customers in the UK and travel abroad to the manufacturer to build strong relationships.
- Job Title
- Head of Sales
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, Head of division, Telephony, Telecommunications
- Competitive package
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 31 May 2019
Purpose Of The Role
To optimise the performance of the Yealink Business Unit. To develop and deliver a business strategy for customer management and acquisition that maximises gross profit. To drive growth in sales and ensure that the Yealink brand is properly represented to all customers. To build a motivated and high achieving team through effective leadership and line management of the Yealink Business Unit, ensuring strong operational performance.
- Develop and implement the Yealink Business Unit strategy to maximise profitable sales and growth for the business by setting out a compelling vision.
- Drive revenue growth with new and existing customers by co-ordinating across all functions i.e. purchasing, marketing, dealer sales, and technical support to ensure that business plans are implemented and resulting growth targets achieved.
- Generate ideas about future activity by maintaining up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends in order to identify and introduce new products into current or adjacent markets.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new business initiatives by maximising market opportunities.
- Actively develop industry presence by leveraging successful and profitable relationships with customers, vendors and manufacturers to secure sources of potential business to drive up divisional growth.
- Partner with peers inside and outside the business to promote the Yealink Business Unit.
- Optimise the use of technology to improve business process to enhance the customer buying/ordering experience.
- Identify areas of strength, potential growth as well as areas for improvement with regard to all aspects of sales, margin & cost management for the Yealink Business Unit.
- Lead and manage the Business Unit effectively and proactively ensuring all available resource and support is utilised in order to maximise team performance.
- Effectively communicate and report sales results to Board and senior management highlighting any necessary actions in response to key variances.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Substantial experience at the senior leadership level, in technology.
- Demonstrable experience and achievement selling into re-sellers.
- Strong demonstrable track record in sales management and delivering revenue and profit growth.
- Results-oriented with a clear focus on driving performance to achieve targets.
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs to deliver growth.
- Able to instigate and maintain strong, productive relationships with a network of connections.
- Demonstrates integrity and passion with the knowledge that you are representing the number one respected distributor in the business.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (presentational, listening, influencing;).
- Skilled in leading, developing and motivating others to achieve a a high performing team.
- Degree qualification or equivalent.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.