Head of Sales Network ServicesNycomm Jobs
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Division to join us. This role will be leading our telecoms distribution services which include mobile, cloud, hosted, MPLS, M2M, data and more. You will be leading the internal and external sales team, driving growth in the division and working in partnership with other business units in The Nycomm Group. It’s essential that you have worked in a similar role and have experience with the product sets described above. This role is based at our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester and requires UK wide travel.
- Job Title
- Head of Sales Network Services
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Network Services
- Company Division
- Head of Division, Telecoms services, Telecoms, Distribution
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 15 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role
To optimise the performance of the Nimans Network Services Business Unit. To develop and deliver a business strategy for customer management and acquisition that maximises gross profit, drives growth in sales and ensure that the Nimans Network Services brand is properly represented to all customers. Build a motivated and high achieving team through effective leadership of the Network Services sales team.
- Develop and implement the Nimans Network Services strategy to maximise profitable sales and growth for the business by setting out a compelling vision.
- Manage the sales team effectively to drive revenue and GP growth with new and existing customers.
- Manage the vendor relationships to create compelling product propositions.
- Generate ideas about future activity by maintaining up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends in order to identify and introduce new products into current or adjacent markets.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new business initiatives by maximising market opportunities.
- Actively develop industry presence by leveraging successful and profitable relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers to secure sources of potential business to drive up divisional growth.
- Partner with peers inside and outside the business to promote Nimans Network Services
- Optimise the use of technology to improve business process to enhance the customer buying/ordering experience.
- Identify areas of strength, potential growth as well as areas for improvement with regard to all aspects of sales, margin & cost management for Nimans Network Services.
- Lead and manage the sales team effectively and proactively ensuring all available resource and support is utilised in order to maximise team performance.
- Provide strong, clear internal communications and partner with other areas of the Nycomm Group to leverage existing relationships with customers.
- Effectively communicate and report sales results to Board and senior management highlighting any necessary actions in response to key variances.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Substantial experience at a senior leadership level, in telecoms services.
- Demonstrable experience and achievement selling into re-sellers.
- Strong demonstrable track record in sales management and delivering revenue and profit growth.
- Results-oriented with a clear focus on driving performance to achieve targets.
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs to deliver growth.
- Able to instigate and maintain strong, productive relationships with a network of connections.
- Demonstrates integrity and passion with the knowledge that you are representing the number one respected distributor in the business.
- Sound judgement and decision making.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with a good understanding of internal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills (presentational, listening, influencing).
- Skilled in leading, developing and motivating others to achieve a high performing team.
- Degree qualification or equivalent.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check. We will be moving to interview quickly with suitable applicants.