Head of CCTV and Audio Visual SalesNycomm Jobs
As a group, we’re investing in new technologies, new product ranges, creating a better offering for our existing customers and attracting new business. An area we’re looking to invest in is CCTV and Audio Visual. We’re looking for an experienced Business Development professional to join us and build this new division. This will be a Head of Sales role, located ideally at our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester with travel across the UK to customers.
- Job Title
- Head of CCTV and Audio Visual Sales
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- CCTV & AV
- Company Division
- CCTV, audio visual, business development, telecoms, channel sales, leadership, management, sales growth
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Purpose of the role:
To optimise the performance of the CCTV and Audio Visual business unit. To develop and deliver a business strategy for customer management and acquisition that maximises gross profit, drives growth in sales and ensure that the business unit brand is properly represented to all customers. Build a motivated and high achieving team through effective leadership of the sales team.
This will be a hands on role to:
- Develop and implement strategy to maximise profitable sales and growth for the business by setting out a compelling vision for CCTV and Audio Visual.
- Manage the sales team effectively to drive revenue and gross profit growth with new and existing customers.
- Manage the vendor relationships to create compelling product propositions.
- Generate ideas about future activity by maintaining up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends in order to identify and introduce new products into current or adjacent markets.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new business initiatives by maximising market opportunities.
- Actively develop industry presence by leveraging successful and profitable relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers to secure sources of potential business to drive up divisional growth.
- Partner with peers inside and outside the business to promote CCTV and Audio Visual.
- Optimise the use of technology to improve business process to enhance the customer buying/ordering experience.
- Identify areas of strength, potential growth as well as areas for improvement with regard to all aspects of sales, margin & cost management for CCTV and Audio Visual.
- Lead and manage the sales team effectively and proactively ensuring all available resource and support is utilised in order to maximise team performance.
- Provide strong, clear internal communications and partner with other areas of the Nycomm Group to leverage existing relationships with customers.
- Effectively communicate and report sales results to Board and senior management highlighting any necessary actions in response to key variances.
- Strong experience at senior leadership level, in CCTV and Audio Visual
- Demonstrable experience and achievement selling into re-sellers
- A self-starter who is results oriented
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs to deliver growth
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with a good understanding of internal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.