Graphic DesignerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced B2B Graphic Designer for our internal Marketing team. This is a varied role of working across internal and external projects and delivering fantastic artwork solutions to represent The Nycomm Group. We require someone with the equivalent of an A Level or Degree in Graphic design with 2 years or more in an similar role using an Apple Mac. This is based at our Head Office in Agecroft, Pendlebury with free parking on-site.
- Job Title
- Graphic Designer
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Graphic designer, artworker, artwork, design, marketing, B2B
- Up to £21-24,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 22 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To assist the Marketing team in delivering artwork solutions to communicate the Nycomm Group company messages with high visual impact within agreed deadlines in order to achieve business objectives. Responsible for creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising Build, develop and manage relationships with internal personnel and external customers.
- Use creativity, design & artwork skills to produce a wide range of marketing materials from set briefs.
- Be confident working on a wide range of projects, inc catalogues, advertisements, brochures, email designs, exhibition graphics, pull up banners, packaging, flyers and online graphics.
- Produce and design projects from brief to fulfilment.
- Using artwork experience and knowledge to provide technical guidance and support to the Marketing and Communications team.
- Able to support designs verbally and provide well explained/articulated supporting rationales.
- Assist with delivering the Nycomm Group brands and corporate identity in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and Directors including conceptual and evolutional design work.
- Liaison with external suppliers on technical information.
- The maintenance of file management to allow effective file location, back up, archive and transfer.
- Assist with the implementation of the Nycomm Group Marketing strategy.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications team with the production of marketing printed materials.
- Updating and maintenance of imagery for the website, catalogue etc and developing the inter-departmental communication process.
- Assist the Groups in-house Digital Services team with additional administrative duties.
- Any other Marketing and administrative duties as requested by the Company.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Minimum three years experience in similar related work and campaign management.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC Software, inc. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Apple Mac operating systems, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- A record of strong campaign management, and delivery.
- A Level in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Telecoms business experience.
- Experience of marketing in the following divisions, corporate, dealer and retail.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of preparing business cases for projects or marketing activity.
- Degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Driving license – with access to a vehicle.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Experienced team player within a busy commercial agency/in-house studio/production environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Educated to A level or Degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Excellent layout and typographic skills. Excellent reprographics and print knowledge gained through the industry.
- Exceptional Apple Mac skills and a thorough understanding of all industry software applications, including; CC Suite inc, In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and (any other advantageous)
- PC literate in all MS applications, outlook and the Internet.
- Excellent retouching and 3D rendering skills (Exhibition Design).
- Excellent time and project management, presentation and communication skills.
- A flexible approach to workloads with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time creating and building designs for use in traditional print, large format and digital mediums.
- Able to work as part of a team or as an individual.
- Experience of sourcing printing quotes and liaising with printers & external agencies.
- Exceptional command of the English language, both written & verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Ability to motivate and support others.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.