Field Sales ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a Field Sales Manager to join our CCTV & AV division. This role will be developing business with customers across the UK.
- Job Title
- Field Sales Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- CCTV & AV
- Company Division
- CCTV, AV, Business development, field sales, account management, channel sales
- Competitive package
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To further develop the growing business of Nimans’ market share within CCTV & AV product sets in the UK by achieving personal and team targets within the region.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed Monthly sales targets.
- To proactively target new business and to seek additional revenue streams within existing accounts.
- To manage, mentor and support additional sales team member(s) in respect of these objectives.
- To maintain personal activity levels and performance against target.
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- Establish Nimans as the primary supplier of CCTV & AV solutions to existing miscellaneous and new accounts.
- Take responsibility for increasing sales of vendor products and services through all existing reseller accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationship between Nimans and the defined account base in the Reseller arena.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Nimans’ sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Nimans products.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote Nimans’ position.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Undertake all training required by Nimans to develop your role as required.
- Complete customer visit reports and management reports as required.
- Any other duties as necessary to the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Demonstrable account management and business development experience in distribution.
- Full driving licence.
- Knowledge of the telecoms or I.T. marketplace.
- Ability to lead by example.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Results driven.
- Positive & confident.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Adaptable to change.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.