Faults AnalystNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Telecoms Faults Analyst to join our Network Services team. We need someone with a technical aptitude and who is interested in our products. You will be working in a team of 3, within a much wider team who are all very supportive. This role is desk based at our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester with free on-site parking amongst many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Faults Analyst
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Network Services
- Company Division
- Faults Analyst, faults, queries, 1st line support, Telecoms, Networks, lines, broadband, minutes, WLR, problem resolution, administration, Cloud, Hosted
- Up to £23,000 dependent on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
The role is focused on supporting a number of Channel Partner accounts dealing with 1st and 2nd level faults and technical support through our reseller network as well as dealing with general partner enquiries.
- Dealing with both reactive and proactive faults across the whole suite of products including Cloud, Connectivity, Voice, Mobile, Hardware and other products in the Network Services portfolio.
- Submitting faults to suppliers and escalating where necessary internally and with Suppliers to ensure SLA’s are adhered to.
- Monitoring services and endpoints using the Network Operations Centre and diagnostics tools available.
- Managing Key Resellers and Customers technical requirements where needed.
- Managing various upgrades to existing customer networks, products and services.
- Testing equipment for compatibility with the Network Services product portfolio
- Providing technical support and advice to internal and external customers
- Provide training to external and internal customers where required
- Deliver Fault reporting to Operations & Billing Manager
- Any other duties required for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Must come from a technical / customer service background.
- Telecoms operations / IT support background
- Experience in partner support.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Have a flexible and positive outlook and attitude.
- Be proactive and have good problem solving skills.
- Have an interest in technology and learning new product sets
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.