Electronics Bench TechnicianNycomm Jobs
We have a great opportunity for an Electronics Bench Technician!
- Job Title
- Electronics Bench Technician
- Bury (Bury, Greater Manchester, the UK)
- Radio Engineering
- Company Division
- Radio Engineering
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Tue, 27 Apr 2021
Job Title: Electronics Bench Technician
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester
Department: Radio Engineering
Company Division: Avoira
Reporting to: Radio Bench Team Leader
Benefits: Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance, Discounted Gym Membership and more
Based in the Bury Radio Engineering Workshop, carrying out diagnostic repairs and preparation to telecommunications equipment were required and ensuring the correct programming of customer equipment.
- Responsible for off hire/hire of radios in line with Hire Departments service standards.
- Carry out full diagnostic test of radio equipment by utilizing the bench test set.
- Ensure radios are full repaired down to component level.
- A good understanding of electronic circuits.
- Liaise with customers in respect of maintenance issues.
- Assist QC in the process of radio orders and liaise with the installation engineers
- To program customer radios ensuring they have the correct information
- Ensure customer records are accurately recorded Embrace change and provide constructive ideas for improving service, working methods and environment
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities for the role.
- Successfully deliver an outstanding service to customers.
- Effectively repair radios and quality check all items.
- Provide excellent support to the engineering team.
- Understands and can articulate company values
- Experience of working in an electronic service environment with good understanding of fault-finding techniques.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety procedure and the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and service standards
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Good interpersonal skills
- HNC Electrical/Electronics or equivalent.
- Experience of PMR DMR is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Full UK driving licence.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!