Electrical Installations Engineer – CommunicationsNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a junior Electrical Installations Engineer to join our team in Avonmouth, Bristol. The team would ideally like someone who is qualified at College in City and Guilds. The role is part office based and predominantly working out and about with our customers at their sites. Naturally, there is a car allowance to assist with this.
- Job Title
- Electrical Installation Engineer - Communications
- Avonmouth (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Electrical engineering, electrical, electronics, engineering, installations
- Negotiable dependent on experience, plus car allowance, pre-agreed overtime and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday
What are we looking for you to do?
We’re looking for a qualified electrical engineer to come and learn our trade in radio communications. Electrical engineering is the basis for a lot of our experienced radio engineers and we will be able to use this basis to train and develop someone into a Radio Engineer with us. The role is very much “on the tools” but you will spend time with the wider team in the workshop and in the field, learning our trade and assisting in installations of radio systems.
What do we need from you?
- You will need to be qualified in City & Guilds Electrical Installation
- You will have either 17th or 18th edition
- Installation experience will be an advantage
- You will be able to understand Health and Safety documentation
What’s in it for you?
- An experienced team of knowledgeable engineers / technical consultants to work with and the ability to rely on them for support and knowledge.
- A great range of company benefits.
- Training, development and the opportunity to progress.
Send your CV through our application process!
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity to check. You must have right to work in the UK and could be subject to security checks and clearances given the nature of our work and customers.