Desk Based Account ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desk Based Account Executive in Beyond Connectivity.
- Job Title
- Desk Based Account Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Sun, 25 Oct 2020
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To manage and sell the Beyond Connectivity portfolio to wholesale reseller accounts, maintain and grow sales and billed margin through developing new business from an assigned account base. To increase average spend and product penetration and ensure customer retention through excellent customer service.
- Help to Drive and achieve all gross profit targets
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base
- Ensure accurate recording of all opportunities within a CRM system
- Deliver accurate weekly forecasting Work with Channel Development Managers on Territory Plans to drive Growth Contact customers and Suppliers via outbound calls across the base
- Receive and process phone enquiries and orders from Resellers
- Pro-actively identify, qualify and secure new opportunities/sales
- Process account applications and assist internal teams in the resolution of sales/product issues
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of both Nimans Beyond Connectivity products and services and competitors
- Achieve monthly Key Performance Indicator’s Any other duties as necessary for the role
- Maintain up-to date information on all prospects, opportunities, build pipeline and accurately forecast using the in-house CRM
- To add value to the division in all areas and ensure all opportunities are managed effectively
- Any other duties as necessary for the role
QUALIFICATIONS / RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: ESSENTIAL
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 1-3 years’ experience) and demonstrable full working knowledge of the sales process.
- Previous experience of working in a Telecoms / Channel Development role and company.
- Proven history of achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Worked within a competitor environment to either Nimans or Rocom.
- Working knowledge of Calls & Lines, Mobile, SIP/Hosted telephony and Data connectivity.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Business focused.
- Passionate, results driven and strives to exceed targets & Key Performance Indicators.
- Positive, confident and self-motivated.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and close confidently at all levels within a reseller business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
The role is based in our Manchester office, however will be based from home in the short term.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to
receipt of satisfactory references and right to work checks.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!