Desk Account Sales ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a desk based Sales Executive to join our Network Services Division. This role is proactive in selling our Network Services product portfolio, not limited to mobile, data, hosted, Cloud and more. Our ideal candidate will be working / have worked in a channel wholesale B2B sales environment. The role is based at our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester, with free parking onsite and many company benefits.
- Job Title
- Desk Account Sales Executive
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Network Services
- Company Division
- Sales, new business, ICT, Telecoms, Telecommunications, business development, hosted, cloud, mobile, data
- Up to £27-33,000 On Target Earnings plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To manage and sell the Network Services portfolio to wholesale reseller accounts, maintain and grow sales and billed margin through developing new business from an assigned account base. To increase average spend and product penetration and ensure customer retention through excellent customer service.
- Achieve all gross profit targets.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base, ensuring a minimum of 90% customer retention of spending accounts.
- Ensure accurate recording of all opportunities in preparation for weekly meetings and deliver accurate weekly forecasting based on partner opportunities for rolling 90 day period.
- Agree and deliver account development and sales plans with Channel Business Development Managers.
- Develop and implement strategies for new campaigns when delivering new products and services.
- Contact customers via outbound calls across all prospect customer bases.
- All call backs promised should be made within the agreed timescales set with customers.
- Take phone enquiries and orders from dealers and end user customers as required.
- Gain thorough knowledge of Suppliers sales orders processes.
- Pro-actively identify, qualify and secure new opportunities/sales.
- Process new sales orders & new account applications and assist internal teams in the resolution of sales/product issues.
- Attend training where necessary and as required to develop skills and knowledge.
- Maintain and develop an in-depth knowledge of both Nimans Network Services’ products and services and competitors.
- Achieve all monthly Key Performance Indicator’s.
- To maintain agreed levels of activity.
- Deal effectively with general enquiries from customers.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Proven success in your sales ability (minimum of 1-3 years’ experience) and demonstrable full working knowledge of the sales process.
- Previous experience of working in a Telecoms / Channel Development role and company.
- Proven history of achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- Worked within a competitor environment.
- Working knowledge of Calls & Lines, Mobile, SIP/Hosted telephony and Data connectivity.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused.
- Passionate, results driven and strives to exceed targets & Key Performance Indicators.
- Positive, confident and self-motivated.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and close confidently at all levels within a reseller business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.