Credit ControllerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join our team. As part of a 7 person team, you will work together towards targets of cash collection, delivering the best service to our varied customers.This role is desk based at our Head Office in Agecroft, Manchester with free parking on-site amongst many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Credit Controller
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Credit control, cash collection, customer service, administration, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office
- Up to £21,000 plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
Responsible for collection of cash on Debtors Ledger ensuring prompt payment and chasing of any overdue monies. Maintaining customer payment records.
- Customer contact, requesting payment of all due / overdue invoices.
- Maintain customer collection records using PTP system and Masterpack notes.
- Ensure cash collection targets are met.
- Resolving customer invoice queries and requesting credit notes where necessary.
- Processing electronic invoices using Electronic Invoicing Systems.
- Liaising with sales people to resolve customer queries / complaints etc.
- Request Credit Limit upgrades on accounts consistently trading over limit.
- Releasing customer orders on accounts which are credit held for overdue / over credit limit.
- Working within the departmental rota system, to ensure late orders are released for customers.
- Maintenance of the debtors ledger including allocation of credit notes, cash etc.
- Processing of contra transfers to purchase ledger.
- Processing journals in order to maintain housekeeping.
- General housekeeping to include unallocated cash and accounts in credit.
- Actioning of overdue notices and final notice letters to customers.
- Passing of seriously overdue accounts to credit control manager for legal procedures to be issued.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- 2 – 10 years previous experience of working within a Credit Control team.
- 5 GCSE’s including English / Maths grade C or above.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel.
- Previous experience of working within the Telecoms industry.
- CICM accredited or working towards
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent numeric skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good attention to detail.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Sales and/or Purchase Ledger
- Ability to adapt.
- Well versed in credit control
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.