Client Acquisition ExecutiveNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Client Acquisition Executives to join our team.
- Job Title
- Client Acquisition Executive
- Bury (Bury, UK)
- Company Division
- B2B Sales
- Up to £30,000 per annum, plus commission
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 31 Jan 2022
Job Title: Client Acquisition Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, plus commission
Benefits: Hybrid Working | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Client Acquisition Executives to join our team. As a Client Acquisition Executive, you will be responsible for understanding our marketing campaign and sales strategy and be able to deliver BANT qualified sales leads as well as making and setting up qualified sales meetings, securing attendees to Webinars and attending exhibitions.
- Meet with senior management teams within Avoira and the marketing team to discuss sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Create qualified BANT leads by engaging with incoming prospects across channels (LinkedIn, Tele-sales, paid ads, email campaigns) to progress them through to the sales team.
- Update and manage opportunities in CRM.
- Work in collaboration with Sales Managers to develop new/untapped opportunities.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure strategies are aligned with sales objectives.
- Monitor performance against daily, weekly, and monthly activity targets.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Experience and understanding of the Communication industry.
- Proven track record in B2B sales or business development.
- A verifiable history of exceeding personal targets.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office suite.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountability and commitment to attain goals.
- The Ability to multitask.
- The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision.
- The Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!