Channel Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a Channel Development Manager to join us. This role works closely with our re-sellers to develop business and support them with our Yealink products. This role is field based with a presence required at our head office in Manchester.
- Job Title
- Channel Development Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, new business, account management, reactivation, systems, cloud, hosted, Telecoms, Telecommunications
- Negotiable depending on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
Supporting the HoB to develop strategies for Yealink Channel Sales nationally, and to manage Yealink product sales to Channel ITSP customers nationally, offering sales development and support, pre-sales consultancy and design, sales training, marketing and financial services to Nimans/Rocom customers.
- Assist Head of Yealink to maintain and develop the vendor relationship with Nimans/Rocom.
- In conjunction with Head of Yealink, create an annual business plan to drive sales to ‘Channel’ customers.
- Work with Yealink distributors (Nimans and Provu) to increase sales of Yealink products and services through Channel ITSPs and resellers nationally.
- Achieve all agreed revenue/profit and activity targets.
- Ensure a pipeline of sales opportunities are identified and maintained.
- Identify lost customers, establish their reasons for leaving and recover them.
- In conjunction with Head of Yealink develop business growth through pro-active marketing and sales initiatives with the approval of the Marketing department.
- Maintain channel development through new ITSP/reseller acquisition.
- Maintain the development of account plans for all managed accounts.
- Engage in end user meetings, project meetings and demonstrations as part of revenue generating activity.
- Organise and assist with customer demonstrations/presentations and training.
- Have a full understanding and ability to demonstrate all Yealink solutions
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Attend all necessary new product training as required.
- Undertake any training as required by the company or the role.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Substantial relevant experience of technology sales.
- A proven ability to win new business.
- A successful record in business development.
- Experience of hosted telephony, UC and IP technology.
- Experience of writing business plans.
- Experience of brand management and development.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft office suite.
- Results driven.
- Business focused.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.