Channel Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Channel Development Manager to join our Beyond Sales department.
- Job Title
- Channel Development Manager
- South (Midlands, UK)
- Company Division
- Sales, Key Account Management, Strategic Sales
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 10 Jun 2021
Job Title: Channel Development Manager
Location: Midlands/South UK
Department: Beyond Sales
Company Division: Nimans
Benefits: Car Allowance | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Channel Development Manager to join our Beyond Sales department. As a Channel Development Manager, you will be managing a number of Key Southern (Midlands and below) Channel partner accounts, with a view to generating and winning new sales opportunities from within this channel base, as well as retaining the existing revenue.
- Develop pipeline, set strategy for accounts, explore opportunities and resolve issues
- Identify training and development requirements
- Attend regular client meetings and present from IT manager to board room level
- Clearly articulate and present the Nimans Network Services strategy into our existing clients and the wider market
- Engage and liaise with the wider business to help win opportunities and resolve client issues
- Gather weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports and submit to line management
- Ensure the pipeline or CRM system is updated
- Create and drive cross sell/up sell opportunities into accounts
- Manage own quota of key accounts and ensure they are retained and developed
- Ensure the company is positively represented at all times
- Work towards a set of monthly/quarterly KPIs
- Work alongside and feed into product and marketing propositions/campaigns
- Ensure compliance with health and safety company policy and legislation
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent sales track record of exceeding targets within your current role and/or wider telecoms industry
- Evidence of achievement through organic customer growth and via new client acquisition
- Experience of both large strategic sales and smaller tactical sales
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience in selling a wide selection of products from the Nimans Network Services portfolio including voice, mobile, data, DSL, managed IP solutions, managed hosting
- The gravitas to operate confidently with senior clients, whilst retaining relationships at the operational level
- Experience in writing high revenue and clear value add proposals
- Hold demonstrable skills in account development, sales strategy, qualification techniques and business case development Strong negotiation skills
- Extensive experience in Key Account Management/Sales within Telecoms/Data industry
- Well-developed client management and presentation skills, with evidence of strong relationship building at all levels within channel account
- Have led virtual teams in the successful pursuit of regular contracts
- An ability to think outside the box
- A willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ outside of the job specification
- The ability and desire to make a major impact on the business unit
- Good strategic planning and time management skills
- An enthusiastic and positive approach
- Ability to motivate oneself and a virtual team.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!