Channel Business Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with our wholesale customers. This role will be working with spending accounts and developing relationships with them so that Nimans Network Services are their primary supplier. Our ideal candidate will have worked in the Telecoms industry with wholesale customers across our product portfolio not limited to Mobile, Data, Cloud, Hosted and more. This role is field based from home.
- Job Title
- Channel Business Development Manager
- Field (Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- Network Services
- Company Division
- Sales, account management, business development, ICT, Telecoms, Telecommunications, Mobile, Data, Cloud, Hosted, SIP, MPLS
- Up to £40,000 basic salary plus commission, car allowance and company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
The role is focused on managing a number of Key Northern Channel partner accounts, with a view to generating and winning new sales opportunity’s from within this channel base, as well as retaining the existing revenue. The individual will be expected to cross and up sell from within the complete Nimans Network Services product portfolio.
- Develop pipeline, set strategy for accounts, opportunities and issue resolution. Identify training and development requirements.
- Attend regular client meetings and present from IT manager to board room level.
- Clearly articulate and present the Nimans Network Services strategy into our existing clients and the wider market.
- Engage and liaise with the wider business to help win opportunities and resolve client issues.
- Gather and submit to line management weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Ensure the pipeline or CRM system is updated.
- Create and drive cross sell/up sell opportunities into accounts.
- Manage own quota of key accounts and ensure they are retained and developed.
- Ensure the company is positively represented at all times.
- Work towards a set of monthly/quarterly KPI’s.
- Work alongside and feed into product and marketing propositions/ campaigns.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Essential Skills, Experience & Qualities:
- Excellent sales track record of exceeding targets within their current role and/or wider telecoms industry.
- Evidence of achievement through organic customer growth and via new client acquisition.
- Experience of both large strategic sales and smaller tactical sales
- A strong understanding and demonstrable experience in selling a wide selection of products from the Nimans Network Services portfolio including voice, mobile, data, DSL, managed IP solutions, managed hosting.
- The gravitas to operate confidently with senior clients, whilst retaining relationships at the operational level.
- Experience in writing high revenue and clear value add proposals.
- Hold demonstrable skills in account development, sales strategy, qualification techniques and business case development.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Extensive experience in Key account Management / Sales within Telecoms/Data industry.
- Well developed client management and presentation skills, with evidence of strong relationship building at all levels within channel account.
- Have led virtual teams in the successful pursuit of regular contracts
- An ability to think outside the box.
- A willingness to go the “extra mile” outside of the job specification.
- The ability and desire to make a major impact on the business unit.
- Good strategic planning skills.
- Time management skills.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach.
- Ability to motivate oneself and a virtual team.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.