Business Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join us. This role will be focused on providing audio visual and video conferencing solutions for our customers. We require previous Solutions Sales experience in the technology sector, ideally in Audio Visual. This role is a hybrid field and desk role at our Head Office in Pendlebury with free parking on-site amongst many other benefits.
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- AV, Sales, Business Development, Solutions, Audio visual, VC, videoconferencing, telecoms, telecommunications
- With estimated On Target Earnings of £46-56,000 with an uncapped bonus plus benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 01 Feb 2019
An experienced Business Development Manager is required to sell a full portfolio of video conferencing & audio visual solutions to existing and new clients.
- Prospect and win business accounts through lead generation to securing contracts.
- Proven ability to generate and execute business plans to ensure sales penetration into accounts.
- Build successful customer relationships that increase incremental sales growth.
- Achieve personal sales quota/targets including gross profit and gross margin via sales activities.
- Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region.
- High contact of target market via different means to identify, nurture and close new and existing sales opportunities within account base.
- Building sustainable pipeline of prospects to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business.
- Drive self-development, working closely with your manager to set objectives and plan activities to reach these.
- Sell the benefits of our other telecom services to produce leads for other teams.
- Any other required duties.
- Achieve and exceed all sales goals and targets.
- Manage and grow opportunities to achieve sales KPI’s.
- Grow Videonations as a business in the North England area.
- Work directly with customers to drive sales Videonations brand to become more established in the market place.
- Understands and can articulate Videonations approach to AV & VC solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of winning new business within the VC/AV industry.
- Possess demonstrable experience of managing a complete sales cycle from opportunity creation to completing a sale.
- Be articulate, driven, positive with a can do will do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills A self-starting, confident and pioneering attitude.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment
- Experience of writing proposals and quotations.
- Experience of using a Customer Relations Management database.
- Qualifications required: A Level qualification or equivalent.
- Driving License required: Yes
- Mobile working required: Yes
- Evening/Weekend/Foreign Travel: Yes
Please note all roles are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.