Business Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our UC Devices department.
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager
- Home (Manchester, UK)
- UC Devices
- Company Division
- Business Development, B2B Technology Sales
- £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus commission and car allowance
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 31 Dec 2021
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus commission and car allowance
Benefits: Hybrid Working | Car Allowance | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our UC Devices department. As a Business Development Manager, you will be working to grow UCD sales to enterprise level customers
- Generate opportunities through business development activity and networking.
- Meet with prospective customers to present the Avoira UCD portfolio.
- Achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short, and medium-term business plans.
- Develop and re-engage with lapsed customers to understand what is required to win business back.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Avoira sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Avoira products.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare and deliver reports each week/month in a defined format to your manager.
- To undertake all training as required by Avoira to develop the role as required.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- Proven Business Development experience in B2B Technology Sales.
- Proven ability to generate and execute business plans to ensure sales penetration into accounts.
- Possess demonstrable experience of managing a complete sales cycle from opportunity creation to completing a sale.
- Familiarity of Unified Communications, and an understanding of their role in the modern workplace/new flexible working scenarios.
- A proven track record of selling into the Enterprise space, particularly Public Sector.
- Experience of writing proposals and quotations.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate, driven, positive with a can-do, will-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and with the wider team.
- Business focused and results driven.
- Responsive to coaching and self-development.
- Good organisational skills.
- Confident with a positive outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development.
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!