Business Development ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our UC Devices Team.
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager
- Field (Field / Home based, North West England, United Kingdom)
- UC Devices
- Company Division
- Business development, B2B, Technology sales, Generating new business opportunities, Telecommunications
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 06 May 2021
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Field/ Working from home
Department: UC Devices Major Team
Company Division: Avoira
Benefits: Car Allowance | Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
As an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record of sales generation, new business and negotiating with large corporate clients, you will be focussed entirely on engaging with both new and lapsed customers from this sector. Prior experience in technology sales would be advantageous.
Fully supported by the Sales Management Team, Marketing Department and our Vendor Partners, you will target specific pre-defined customers and seek to gain an introduction to key decision makers, identify their business strategies and purchasing habits in order to position Avoira as their first choice for all UC Devices requirements.
- Generating opportunities through business development activity and networking
- Meeting with prospective customers and presenting the Avoira portfolio
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short, and medium term, business plans
- Develop and re-engage with lapsed customers to understand what is required to win business back
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant Avoira sales processes
- Able to work independently and also with the wider team
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future Avoira products
- Monitor competitive and competitor activity to protect Avoira’s competitive position
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver reports each week/month in a defined format to your manager
- To undertake all training as required by Avoira to develop the role as required
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' Business Development experience in B2B Technology Sales
- Experience of re-engaging with lapsed customers and generating new business opportunities
- Technology/IT/Telecommunications based background.
- Familiarity of telecommunications products and solutions and an understanding of their role in Microsoft Teams and Zoom deployments
- A proven track record of selling into corporate customers, particularly Finance and Insurance.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive to coaching and self-development
- Good organisational skills
- Results driven
- Confident with a positive outlook
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with
- Excellent training in our products, services and industry, with a focus on self-development
- We’ll support your career goals and help you achieve your true potential
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more
- Effective IT Home Working set up
- Team collaboration through regular MS Teams interaction.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!