Business Development Manager – CCTV & AVNycomm Jobs
We're investing in a new area to create a better offering for our existing customers and attract new business. This area is CCTV and Audio Visual. We’re looking for an experienced CCTV and Audio Visual business development professional to join our team. This is a field based role, reporting in to our Head Office in Pendlebury, Manchester.
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager - CCTV & AV
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- CCTV & AV
- Company Division
- CCTV, Audio Visual, Sales, business development, channel sales, distribution
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Thu, 28 Feb 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To drive the sales of all CCTV and Audio Visual products. Supporting the divisional objectives and sales teams across the business.
- To engage manufacturer high touch support across all brands and build relationships with these teams to ensure we are the recognised and trusted partner in opportunities
- To engage with the divisions to ensure alignment with their products strategies in CCTV and audio visual, and to have a clear joint engagement plan (single page)
- To directly engage with key customers to ensure business protection and development of CCTV & AV sales
- To support the divisions to develop customer opportunities
- To provide customer demonstrations and staff training on key product lines where appropriate
- In conjunction with the Head of Sales and the internal sales person in the team, build a marketing plan to support the agreed sales activities
- Where required, support the Head of Sales in supplier management and engagement
- To achieve and aim to exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities and monitor competitor activity
- Assist account managers to establish Nycomm as the primary supplier of communications solutions to their defined account bases.
- Maintain high levels of product and service knowledge on current and future CCTV and Audio visual devices
- To undertake all training required to develop the role as required
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues
- Any other duties necessary for the role to succeed
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- Experience in Selling CCTV and Audio Visual devices in a direct and/or channel environment
- Proven account management and development experience
- A proven track record in delivering sales and profit targets
- Full UK driving licence
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Business focussed, committed and results driven
- Receptive to technology
- Highly organised and self-motivating
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.