AV Installations and Support ManagerNycomm Jobs
We have a great opportunity for an AV Installations and Support Manager.
- Job Title
- AV Installations and Support Manager
- Manchester (Field/ North West England/ Greater Manchester, the UK)
- AV/VC Engineering
- Company Division
- AV VC, Audio Visual, Video Conferencing Systems
- up to £40,000 per annum plus car allowance
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Wed, 10 Mar 2021
Job Title: AV Installations and Support Manager
Location: Field/ North West England/ Greater Manchester
Department: AV/VC Engineering
Company Division: Avoira
Reporting to: Group Head of
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum plus Car Allowance
Benefits: Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance, Discounted Gym Membership and more
Overall Purpose: Manage AV VC Installation and Service Teams ensuring technical capabilities and competencies are maintained. Provide expert technical support to the Sales team and Project Manager. Create solution designs and ensure successful installations for customer projects.
- Support the sales team from a pre-sales and design perspective
- Assist the sales team in response to, and compiling, quotations
- Provide narratives, supporting documentation and verbal or written brief for quotations as well as responding to tenders
- Develop a detailed scope of work for customer Audio Visual, Video conferencing or infrastructure project needs
- Identify opportunities for new markets/potential customers
- Review the cost and quoting process for customers with the view to continually improve reporting and profitability
- Review service contracts with current and new customers
- Design support offerings to attract new customers
- Identify new suppliers of equipment where necessary
- Create and maintain Audio Visual Schematics
- Make key operational decisions in the absence of the Head of Sales Operations in relation to Technical Services
- Manage the output and performance of the support desk engineers and field service engineers
- Develop new processes to improve the technical services offering
- Lead standardisation of design/ products/ services and processes alongside the team
- Be a point of contact to support key sites and monitor clients’ needs
- Ensure service levels are maintained with customers
- Manage the service desk training schedules to ensure up to date manufacturer accreditation is achieved by the team
- Health and Safety documentation for projects, Risk Assessment and Method Statements and other documents
- Responsible for company vehicle maintenance
- Liaise with sub-contractors for Audio commissioning and programming requirements where appropriate.
- Successfully deliver an outstanding service to all of Avoira AV customers
- Successfully provide support to all internal teams for their customer’s needs
- Act as a point of escalation for the Service Desk Team Resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Understands and can articulate Avoira’s approach to Audio Visual & Video Conferencing solutions.
- Experience of managing a team
- Proven experience of IP
- Excellent technical knowledge of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Teams product integration
- Articulate, driven, positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in installing and supporting Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of control system programming: Extron AVA, Crestron DMCE, Crestron DMCD, AVIXA CTS, AMX, Kramer & Extron Pro
- Experience of room booking system
- Knowledge of Digital Signage
- A Level qualification or equivalent.
- Driving License required
- Mobile working required
- Evening/ Weekend/ Foreign Travel/ Flexible Working hours
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!