AV Installation EngineerNycomm Jobs
We have a fantastic opportunity for two AV Installation Engineers to join our Technical Services department.
- Up to £34,000 per annum
- AV/VC Engineering (company: Avoira)
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Mon, 28 Feb 2022
Job Title: AV Installation Engineer
Benefits: Pension | Medical Cash Plan | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership and more
We have a fantastic opportunity for two AV Installation Engineers to join our Technical Services department. As an AV Installation Engineer you will deliver and maintain our first-class installation services for Audio Visual and Videoconferencing solutions.
- Attend site to carry out installation and commissioning of Audio Visual (AV) and Video Conferencing (VC) technologies.
- Attend customer premises to establish fault and restore service in a timely manner.
- Proactive and reactive maintenance of AV and VC installations.
- Ensure accurate completion and return of AV assets documents upon installation sign off.
- Ensure accurate completion of field service records and paperwork for customer service visits.
- Proactively build close working relationships with the company customer portfolio.
- Identify further sales opportunities with existing customers and ensure these opportunities are recorded using our CRM tool.
- Deliver familiarization training to end users after installation sign off.
- Maintain standards of technical excellence within the department.
- Experience in installing and supporting AV and VC solutions.
- Demonstrable, relevant experience as an AV and VC engineer, including programming, rack building and an understanding of cabling schematics.
- Familiarity with Extron, Crestron, Kramer products.
- Familiarity with VC manufacturers such as Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco, Starleaf and Avaya.
- ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) or equivalent.
- Understanding of IP networks.
Skills & Qualities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand AV system schematics.
- Ability to terminate cables to industry standard.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you want to join a growing, successful and stable business that can offer an exciting career, click apply now to submit your application and we’ll be in touch.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.
We will be moving to interview and selection quickly so please don’t wait until the deadline to get your application in!