Audio Visual Pre Sales SpecialistNycomm Jobs
We're looking for an experienced Technical Pre Sales candidate from the Audio Visual and Videoconferencing industry to join us! This role works alongside our teams to provide technical advice and system designs for audio visual and videoconferencing solution opportunities with new and existing customers. This role is based from our Agecroft, Manchester office and will involve visits to customers.
- Job Title
- Audio Visual Pre Sales Specialist
- Manchester (Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Solution Sales
- Company Division
- audio visual, videoconferencing, unified communications, meeting room solutions, videocalls, pre sales, technical solutions, technical sales
- Up to £32-40,000 basic salary dependent on experience plus company benefits
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 28 Feb 2020
Hours: Full time Overall
- To provide technical support to the sales team and Project Manager for solution design and implementation for customer projects.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team to work collaboratively with.
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience.
- Fantastic opportunities to work with cutting edge technology.
- A real solutions culture for customers.
- Further training with suppliers and accreditations in our products, services and industry.
- Lots of company benefits, rewards, recognition and more. There’s plenty of opportunity to win!
- Work with the sales team on active sales opportunities to ensure that solution designs are accurate and include relevant products and solutions for their requirements.
- Attend customer meetings with sales team representatives to ensure solution expectations are managed and customer requirements are fully understood.
- Provide fault finding analysis for customer systems and resolve issues associated with business solution designs and installations.
- Provide user-training to end customers.
- Work alongside the Project Manager and installation teams to ensure successful project deliveries.
- Maintain supplier relationships to ensure all certifications and product knowledge are up to date and relevant for future and current requirements from customer installations.
- Provide the production of Microsoft Visio solution schematics where required for customer projects.
- Any other duties required for the role.
- Successfully deliver an outstanding service to all customers.
- Successfully provide support to all internal teams for their customer’s needs.
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Company brand to become more established in the market place.
- Understands and can articulate company approach to Audio Visual & Video Conferencing solutions.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment.
- Articulate, driven, positive with a can do will do attitude.
- Excellent organisation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of the audio visual market.
- Experience in installing and supporting Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Patient and can work with non-technical colleagues or customers.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Understanding of control system programming:
Qualifications required: A Level or equivalent
Driving License required: Yes
Mobile working required: Yes
Flexible working required: Yes
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.