Account ManagerNycomm Jobs
We're looking for a Account Manager to join us. This role will be managing several large corporate accounts and supporting them with their collaboration needs. This role is ideal for someone looking to develop and further their career in account management by engaging with customers, identifying opportunities and progressing your experience in the communications space. The role is based at our Leeds office.
- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Leeds (Leeds, United Kingdom)
- Company Division
- Sales, business development, ICT, Telecoms, Telecommunications, communications, collaboration
- Expected on target earnings between £29,000 - £31,000
- Job Reference
- Closing Date
- Fri, 05 Jul 2019
Purpose Of The Role:
To ensure that the defined account base is managed for growth and customer excellence. Contacts will be made at all levels within an organization and will need to be influenced to maximise delivery of the businesses product portfolio within that organisation.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and performance measures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate pipeline of opportunities to meet short and medium term business plans.
- To qualify and review bids and tenders as required from the customer base.
- Establish the business as the primary supplier of communications solutions to the defined key account base.
- Manage effectively the relationship between the business and the defined key account base.
- React effectively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal contacts.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant business sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of appropriate product and service knowledge on current and future business products.
- Monitor competitive and competitor activity to protect business competitive position.
- Regularly monitor revenue streams from orders to ensure consistency with forecasts.
- Maintain full, accurate, honest and timely records.
- Prepare and deliver pipeline reports and forecasting.
- Any other duties as necessary for the role.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience:
- A minimum of two to five years account management experience.
- Sales experience gained in a telephone or face to face role.
- Competence in working with single sales opportunity planning tools.
- Technology based background.
- Telecommunications / ICT product experience
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and an identity check.